Ideal Sexual Experience?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Ideal Sexual Experience?

J Peach J Peach
I am pretty sure everyone has an ideal sexual fantasy, and I'd just like to know what they are!
03/31/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
JG24FanUK JG24FanUK
Quote:
Originally posted by J Peach
I am pretty sure everyone has an ideal sexual fantasy, and I'd just like to know what they are!
My ideal sexual experience would be if my girlfriend were to initiate the foreplay and be rough at it. I'd love alot of kissing and body contact as we played with each other. Then she would blindfold me as she went down on me for a couple minutes just to bring me to the brink of climax then cool it down as she used her hands to guide my fingers along her body. Then finally she'll get on top and slowly rock back and forth as she climaxed on my cock.
03/31/2012
MrWishyWashy MrWishyWashy
Uh, to have sex at this point! It's been a while sadly.
04/02/2012
J Peach J Peach
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWishyWashy
Uh, to have sex at this point! It's been a while sadly.
Hahaha! I'm not laughing because it's been a while, but just because that's a really amazing response to this. It made my day.
04/03/2012
J Peach J Peach
Quote:
Originally posted by JG24FanUK
My ideal sexual experience would be if my girlfriend were to initiate the foreplay and be rough at it. I'd love alot of kissing and body contact as we played with each other. Then she would blindfold me as she went down on me for a couple ...
That's pretty sexy. Not even gonna lie.
04/03/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3