Roleplaying/scenarios

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Roleplaying/scenarios

trios trios
Does anyone enjoy and successfully do 'roleplaying'?

For instance, one scenario that I would like to play out with my wife is a MFM threesome situation. I would put a large dildo in some jeans and underwear and have it sit in a chair. Then we would pretend we were in college and my wife would flirt with the guy. I would watch her tantalizingly unzip the pants, go down on him, and I would get her from behind while she was going down on him.

That's just one that I have. It seems more like a 'setup' versus roleplaying, without scrips- as things may develop on their own! Safe, but naughty!

Anyone with their own favorites that you have done, or want to do?
07/18/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sera Sera
My husband has a school girl fetish, and a panty fetish. Both are great roleplaying ideas. We love it. I'm getting ready to purchase the Darque School Girl outfit. can't wait!
07/30/2010
Red Vinyl Kitty Red Vinyl Kitty
We do sort of a "pet girl" roleplay where I take on some of the mannerisms of a cat sometimes. Outside of that, not really.
07/30/2010
Gallowraven Gallowraven
We have a sort of slave girl thing, where I am fully submissive, etc. But I would like to try other scenarios.
08/01/2010
TheSexista TheSexista
My hubby and I have done all kinds of roleplaying...

school girl and professor
lingerie sales man who is invited in and lured into sex
Stepson and stepmom
soft rape
cop and girl who is willing to do ANYTHING to get out of trouble
08/25/2010
Bigtitts Bigtitts
Quote:
Originally posted by TheSexista
My hubby and I have done all kinds of roleplaying...

school girl and professor
lingerie sales man who is invited in and lured into sex
Stepson and stepmom
soft rape
cop and girl who is willing to do ANYTHING to get out of trouble
I like the cop idea! My husband & I did something similar to that with the School Girl & Principal..I got spankings for not wearing a bra under my white button up shirt and I gave him a BJ to stay out of detention. It was hot!
09/12/2010
Bigtitts Bigtitts
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
Does anyone enjoy and successfully do 'roleplaying'?

For instance, one scenario that I would like to play out with my wife is a MFM threesome situation. I would put a large dildo in some jeans and underwear and have it sit in a chair. ...
Thanks for the post! I'm looking for some new roleplaying ideas! We have done the School Girl & Principal, Maid & Married Husband who works at home & Mrs. Clause who gave Santa everything HE WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS!
09/12/2010
Madeira Madeira
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
Does anyone enjoy and successfully do 'roleplaying'?

For instance, one scenario that I would like to play out with my wife is a MFM threesome situation. I would put a large dildo in some jeans and underwear and have it sit in a chair. ...
I enjoy roleplay a lot. Everything from teacher/student, to goddess/worshipper, to doll/owner
09/19/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by Madeira
I enjoy roleplay a lot. Everything from teacher/student, to goddess/worshipper, to doll/owner
how do you go about doing this? Do you 'get into character', discuss the situation first, etc.? Do you dress up?
09/19/2010
Madeira Madeira
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
how do you go about doing this? Do you 'get into character', discuss the situation first, etc.? Do you dress up?
Dressing up usually helps so we do (if appropriate costumes are to be found) and then we discuss the situation a little and simply say "let's pretend this" tonight
09/19/2010
pinkzombie pinkzombie
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
Does anyone enjoy and successfully do 'roleplaying'?

For instance, one scenario that I would like to play out with my wife is a MFM threesome situation. I would put a large dildo in some jeans and underwear and have it sit in a chair. ...
im a bad girl and my hubby is the punisher..
12/03/2010
Lucidity Lucidity
Roleplaying is the best! I find that it keeps things fresh and fun. Some of our favorites include:
Pirate and wench.
Teacher and student.
Headmaster and naughty school girl.
Nurse and patient.
Bad Cop and arrested person.
Elf princess and bandit who kidnaps her.
Masseuse and client.
and Babysitter and young teenager with boy/girl problems.

A lot of these are great because they don't require much set up or elaborate costuming, and the male or female can play either part. Like, for the masseuse and client one, often times when my back is sore, my boyfriend will just come into our room and tell me to get undressed and get under the blanket and he'll be back soon to start our session. When I do, he start's talking to me like we've never met before as he rubs my back. Things progress naturally from there. Also, I get sex and a back rub, and what could be better?

Others obviously include more communication and costumes. I find that getting into character and making up a story in your dialogue together helps it to feel more real, rather than just, "I'm fucking you as I'm dressed like a schoolgirl/nurse/whate ver", which isn't nearly as much fun. Also, talking and playing out a story makes it much more of a memorable experience.
12/08/2010
trios trios
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucidity
Roleplaying is the best! I find that it keeps things fresh and fun. Some of our favorites include:
Pirate and wench.
Teacher and student.
Headmaster and naughty school girl.
Nurse and patient.
Bad Cop and arrested person.
Elf ...
How cool!

One day, my wife may feel comfortable enough to do this...
12/08/2010
Lucidity Lucidity
Quote:
Originally posted by trios
How cool!

One day, my wife may feel comfortable enough to do this...
I hope so, for both of you! It really is grown-up play time. It also opens the doors for much more exploration and communication. Good luck. I highly suggest the "massage parlor" to get your wife comfortable. It's non-threatening and it has its own natural progression. You can be in the driver seat and she doesn't have to go very far out of her realm of reality.
12/08/2010
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 9