Scenarios for "forced sex" fantasies ?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Scenarios for "forced sex" fantasies ?

MstrSlvCouple MstrSlvCouple
My husband has long had fantasies of having "forced sex" with me. I have been nervous and apprehensive about agreeing to try it. However, it has finally piqued my interest enough, and the thought is starting to excite me, that I believe I will let him do it.

He has many ideas on how to set things up for this, but my question is this. What ideas can you give me/us for different scenarios ?

11/23/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
AndroAngel AndroAngel
First bit of advice: Have a Safeword. Always have a word that can be used in these types of scenes to stop all play if you become uncomfortable or need to stop for any reason. Choose a word you wouldn't normally say in the context of the scene.

I suggest conducting your first scene indoors. If you try it outside, you could have problems with good Samaritans or the law. My first scene of this genre was a "forceful seduction" scene, where my lover and I fought for dominance while he intentionally touched me erotically until I "gave in". It's a pretty tame place to start, all in all. And it'll give you a good idea of how you'll react to more intense scenes, with less risk of emotional backlash.
11/23/2011
MstrSlvCouple MstrSlvCouple
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
First bit of advice: Have a Safeword. Always have a word that can be used in these types of scenes to stop all play if you become uncomfortable or need to stop for any reason. Choose a word you wouldn't normally say in the context of the scene. ...
That sounds good. I hope I do like it. It is such a turn-on for him. IF it proves I do, what other ways/settings might you suggest ? I want to give him what he wants and I want to come up with scenarios.
11/23/2011
AndroAngel AndroAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by MstrSlvCouple
That sounds good. I hope I do like it. It is such a turn-on for him. IF it proves I do, what other ways/settings might you suggest ? I want to give him what he wants and I want to come up with scenarios.
You could also try doing it in a motel, that way you have the "not at home" environment without the risk of being out in public. If you live in a really rural area and know of an area of wilderness that isn't often frequented, you could also do it there. Just be careful not to get lost or caught. Another good one is if you have a lot of land, you can go out in the middle of a field to do a scene.

Some ideas you might consider are: the boss coercing the secretary into sex, the jock forcing the cheerleader to give him a blowjob, a kidnapping scene, etc. A good place to get ideas would be a site like literotica where you can read erotic stories by category for free. They have a non-consent section.
11/23/2011
MstrSlvCouple MstrSlvCouple
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
You could also try doing it in a motel, that way you have the "not at home" environment without the risk of being out in public. If you live in a really rural area and know of an area of wilderness that isn't often frequented, you could ...
Thanks ! What he has been talking about and has me intrigued with are I guess what you could call "rape" scenes, though we use the words "forcibly take". We live in an area where there are a lot of rural areas and he says he found a place that is extremely dark with no lights out somewhere. He wants to take me there, pull me out of the truck and "take me". The thought excites me......
11/23/2011
MstrSlvCouple MstrSlvCouple
Quote:
Originally posted by MstrSlvCouple
Thanks ! What he has been talking about and has me intrigued with are I guess what you could call "rape" scenes, though we use the words "forcibly take". We live in an area where there are a lot of rural areas and he says he found ...
I just want to get ideas from other women or couples on how they do this type of roleplay - situations, scenarios etc.
11/23/2011
AndroAngel AndroAngel
You could look up Consensual non-consent in a google search, or check out Fetlife. They have groups for people who're interested in consensual non-consent.
11/23/2011
MstrSlvCouple MstrSlvCouple
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
You could look up Consensual non-consent in a google search, or check out Fetlife. They have groups for people who're interested in consensual non-consent.
Thank you !
11/23/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 2