Ideas to get rid of the kids for a while.

Fun2 Fun2
Kids can damper the bedroom. Lets share some ideas on how to deal with this
02/16/2013
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Noelle Noelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Fun2
Kids can damper the bedroom. Lets share some ideas on how to deal with this
Save up change (coins) for several months. Then take them out to the yard, throw them in the air and tell the kids whatever they can find they get to keep. They will be busy for days!!!!!
02/16/2013
Fun2 Fun2
Quote:
Originally posted by Noelle
Save up change (coins) for several months. Then take them out to the yard, throw them in the air and tell the kids whatever they can find they get to keep. They will be busy for days!!!!!
Excellent idea! Be back later, gonna go check under all the couch pillows
02/17/2013
kendra30752 kendra30752
Quote:
Originally posted by Fun2
Kids can damper the bedroom. Lets share some ideas on how to deal with this
LOL. We usually get our privacy from them pretty easily. They're good about entertaining themselves or going to spend time with another family member. They usually spend part of the time at their dad's, so we do get a nice amount of time alone.

How old are they? If old enough, you could always send them to the movies for a night, to a friend's house, send them to the backyard with a couple friends and a tent to "camp out" LOL. If that's actually something you can do in your area. Ours is suitable for this type of thing. They key is (probably) finding an activity they love and will want to go and do, out of the house. A gaming arcade? Movies? Friend's house? Kids usually almost always want to visit a friend's house on weekends. You could let them go to a trustworthy friend's house. Do your kids have aunts and uncles and grandparents? Ours love spending time at all the family's houses. They often do a hunting trip with one family member on Sunday or a fishing trip with on on Saturday morning, or hiking with another. It really is a good experience for them too.
02/17/2013
Chilipepper Chilipepper
We were sent outside to play with our friends, usually after Saturday Morning Cartoons.
02/17/2013
Fun2 Fun2
Quote:
Originally posted by kendra30752
LOL. We usually get our privacy from them pretty easily. They're good about entertaining themselves or going to spend time with another family member. They usually spend part of the time at their dad's, so we do get a nice amount of time ... More
Their ages are from 1-12 yrs old. I love the "camp out" idea!

Maybe when they get a bit older it will get easier
02/19/2013
Fun2 Fun2
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
We were sent outside to play with our friends, usually after Saturday Morning Cartoons.
Hrm.. I always thought my parents just wanted me to get some sunshine... Perhaps there was more to it
02/19/2013
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Fun2
Hrm.. I always thought my parents just wanted me to get some sunshine... Perhaps there was more to it
A friend of mine said that her parents sent her out with money to go to the movies and buy ice cream afterwards. That'll definitely give you a few hours concerning the older ones.
02/19/2013
sexymomma4 sexymomma4
This is a good topic. My girls don't have many friends and if they do its usually one child leaving the house. My in laws don't take my kids like they used to and its very hard for us with our youngest child as she was born with complex medical health issues and so its very difficult to let her go out and spend the night anywhere. There aren't any kids in our neighborhood so my children don't stay outside very long. I just try to take it in stride and the ONLY time my husband and I have is around 11-12pm and on at night. Someday they will be all grown up and we'll wish they were around.

We definitely are going to invest in a tent for some 'camping out' time.
06/16/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5