Making out

give give
How many times do you have to make out with a person before you feel like you're in a relationship?
04/15/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by give
How many times do you have to make out with a person before you feel like you're in a relationship?
I told my mom the other day, just because you make out with him over and over, doesn't mean you are exclusive. You are not in a relationship unless you discuss it with him and you both decide you are in a relationship and are exclusive.
04/15/2011
MaryExy MaryExy
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
I told my mom the other day, just because you make out with him over and over, doesn't mean you are exclusive. You are not in a relationship unless you discuss it with him and you both decide you are in a relationship and are exclusive.
Seconded.
04/15/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Quote:
Originally posted by give
How many times do you have to make out with a person before you feel like you're in a relationship?
uh i don't know? making out is just kissing; you're not finding anything out other than physical stuff about the person. relationships are a lot more than phys.
04/17/2011
Howells Howells
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Spice
uh i don't know? making out is just kissing; you're not finding anything out other than physical stuff about the person. relationships are a lot more than phys.
+1

But I bring feelings into a kiss so making out with strangers is not my cup of tea currently.
04/20/2011
CarmenGore262 CarmenGore262
Quote:
Originally posted by give
How many times do you have to make out with a person before you feel like you're in a relationship?
I dont think how many times you make out determines a relationship
04/22/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 6