Assignment Cancelled? Please Read

Program Manager Program Manager
I’ve done a mass cancelling of older assignments (dated before 8/15)- you will have received an email about this. Please note that this is a one-time only action on our part.

All assignments that were not cancelled will be fulfilled within the month.
It was a necessary step to get the assignment queue back up to speed, which will enable us to be more timely and consistent with shipping in the future.

In addition, the discount buyout option for assignments will be implemented and available in the future.

I apologize for the inconvenience of this, and thank you for your patience.
09/16/2008
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
His scarlett His scarlett
Quote:
Originally posted by Program Manager
I’ve done a mass cancelling of older assignments (dated before 8/15)- you will have received an email about this. Please note that this is a one-time only action on our part.All assignments that were not cancelled will be fulfilled within the ... More
i was actually just about to post and ask why this had happened - should i request another assignment or not? - thank you
09/16/2008
His scarlett His scarlett
Quote:
Originally posted by His scarlett
i was actually just about to post and ask why this had happened - should i request another assignment or not? - thank you
i didn't receive an email which is why i am asking
09/16/2008
Miss Jane Miss Jane
Quote:
Originally posted by Program Manager
I’ve done a mass cancelling of older assignments (dated before 8/15)- you will have received an email about this. Please note that this is a one-time only action on our part.All assignments that were not cancelled will be fulfilled within the ... More
Cool. Hopefully that will speed things up; I'm still waiting for my *first* product.
09/16/2008
Dragon Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by Program Manager
I’ve done a mass cancelling of older assignments (dated before 8/15)- you will have received an email about this. Please note that this is a one-time only action on our part.All assignments that were not cancelled will be fulfilled within the ... More
Cool! Discount buyout option for assignments. That will turn me on!
09/16/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Discount buyout! Awesome!!!
09/16/2008
Program Manager Program Manager
Quote:
Originally posted by His scarlett
i didn't receive an email which is why i am asking
If you didn't get an email about an assignment being cancelled today, then it doesn't apply to you. But, since so many people did, I decided to make a post about it here for reference, and also to announce the rapidly approaching buyout option.
09/17/2008
Anica Anica
Quote:
Originally posted by Program Manager
If you didn't get an email about an assignment being cancelled today, then it doesn't apply to you. But, since so many people did, I decided to make a post about it here for reference, and also to announce the rapidly approaching buyout option.
Thanks for letting us know! And yay for discount buyout option!!!
09/17/2008
Sleeping Dreamer Sleeping Dreamer
With these changes will reviewers still only be available to receive toys for review once a month?
09/17/2008
His scarlett His scarlett
Quote:
Originally posted by Program Manager
If you didn't get an email about an assignment being cancelled today, then it doesn't apply to you. But, since so many people did, I decided to make a post about it here for reference, and also to announce the rapidly approaching buyout option.
i didn't get an email but when i checked my status on contributor page it said cancelled by admin - so that is why i asked - thanks
09/17/2008
Dragon Dragon
What was the reason for the backlog? As mentioned, some of these were new reviewers.
09/17/2008
Jessica Rabbit Jessica Rabbit
My review was canceled does that mean I should submit a new review or wait until further notice?
09/17/2008
BeeLeaveMe BeeLeaveMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica Rabbit
My review was canceled does that mean I should submit a new review or wait until further notice?
My exact question too. What's going to be the next procedure?
09/17/2008
Program Manager Program Manager
You're free to submit another request.
09/17/2008
geekswifey geekswifey
So if you do decide to do another request can you request the same thing that was canceled since it was a "mass canceling" or do you need to request something else?
09/18/2008
Program Manager Program Manager
Quote:
Originally posted by geekswifey
So if you do decide to do another request can you request the same thing that was canceled since it was a "mass canceling" or do you need to request something else?
You can request anything you'd like.
09/18/2008
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 10