#Rumble - Weekly Review Rumble 191 (Reposted)

Ansley Ansley

Weekly Review Rumble #191!


sunkissedJess is this week’s - Weekly Review Rumble Winner for her review, The Ferris Wheel of Tongues! - Congratulations on a review well done!

Please vote on the reviews below for the next Weekly Review Rumble Winner, and also post your Review Nominations on this thread below the poll.


Eligible reviews must be published between: Friday, June 14th, 12:01am EST through Thursday, June 20th, 11:59pm EST

The Rules:
- You cannot nominate yourself.
- You can nominate up to 3 reviews.
- Last week’s winner is ineligible in this week’s Rumble.
- No review can be in the Rumble more than once.
- The first review nominated from a contributor will be the one that makes it into the next Rumble, so please spread out the nominating love.


Total votes: 38
Poll is closed
06/17/2013
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
Applicable Nominations from the Original Thread:

Worthy, But Not Magic

Johnny's Quite the Catch

Emeralds Are a Girl's Best Friend
06/17/2013
Lady of the Lab Lady of the Lab
Thank you Stormy for re-posting the Rumble with ZashaZauna's first nominated review from the Rumble 190 thread. ^_^
06/17/2013
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of the Lab
Thank you Stormy for re-posting the Rumble with ZashaZauna's first nominated review from the Rumble 190 thread. ^_^
I co-sign this statement
06/17/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Applicable Nominations from the Original Thread:

Worthy, But Not Magic

Johnny's Quite the Catch

Emeralds Are a Girl's Best Friend ... More
I had no idea my review was nominated! THANK YOU TO WHOMEVER NOMINATED ME!
06/17/2013
Rossie Rossie
Not that I'm desperate to win or something, but does that mean the votes all the nominees received from the original poll goes down the drain -- is this fair? What if the contributors who have voted on the previous thread don't know this is a completely new poll with the exact same title, and don't bother to check in here any more?
06/17/2013
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Not that I'm desperate to win or something, but does that mean the votes all the nominees received from the original poll goes down the drain -- is this fair? What if the contributors who have voted on the previous thread don't know this is a ... More
I agree, I don't think it's that fair. While the review was really well done, it may have been more fair to just have included it in next week's rumble instead of redoing the voting 3 days into the contest.
06/17/2013
Lady of the Lab Lady of the Lab
Quote:
Originally posted by Lildrummrgurl7
I agree, I don't think it's that fair. While the review was really well done, it may have been more fair to just have included it in next week's rumble instead of redoing the voting 3 days into the contest.
It might not be the fairest option, but at least the correct review will be in the right Rumble. That way next week's Rumble will have only the eligible reviews for the above time frame (Friday, June 14th, 12:01am EST through Thursday, June 20th, 11:59pm EST).
06/17/2013
MsDrProfKitty MsDrProfKitty
Quote:
Originally posted by Lildrummrgurl7
I agree, I don't think it's that fair. While the review was really well done, it may have been more fair to just have included it in next week's rumble instead of redoing the voting 3 days into the contest.
I agree. There was definitely a fair-er way to go about this.
06/17/2013
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of the Lab
It might not be the fairest option, but at least the correct review will be in the right Rumble. That way next week's Rumble will have only the eligible reviews for the above time frame (Friday, June 14th, 12:01am EST through Thursday, June 20th, ... More
I agree. It may not be the fairest option, but I don't think it's fair either way you look at it. I do think it was handled the right way, though. Maybe if there was something added to the title of the thread to let people know it's a new poll.
06/18/2013
Ansley Ansley
Ah, but what if they do know it's a new poll and simply changed their vote after reading the amended entry?

(Not to mention the original poll has been closed and this thread posted as the last comment. The banner is also new.)

Nevertheless, I can add something to the title.
06/18/2013
Pete's Princess Pete's Princess
So many great reviews. Thank you to all the reviewers who took the time to put together such amazing reviews.
06/18/2013
PassionCpl PassionCpl
Gah, I hate getting nominated when all of the other reviews are amazing

Only kidding, it's flattering to even be nominated. Good luck everyone.
06/18/2013
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
Nomination 3
06/19/2013
SecretlySensuous SecretlySensuous
Oooh, ooh, my review was nominated! I've been confused about how all this works and wasn't sure I could believe it. What an honor - thanks, sunkissedJess!
06/19/2013
sunkissedJess sunkissedJess
You're welcome! I thought it was a great first review!
06/19/2013
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
Nomination 1
06/20/2013
Rossie Rossie
Best of this week: Nomination 1
06/20/2013
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Best of this week: Nomination 1
Oh....hmmmm...seems like that review was removed from the site. Curious...very curious.
06/21/2013
Moonshyne7785 Moonshyne7785
Congratz and good luck to all noms
06/22/2013
Moonshyne7785 Moonshyne7785
Quote:
Originally posted by SecretlySensuous
Oooh, ooh, my review was nominated! I've been confused about how all this works and wasn't sure I could believe it. What an honor - thanks, sunkissedJess!
congratz
06/22/2013
Rossie Rossie
What happened??? How come there's no Weekly Review Rumble Winner announcement?
06/27/2013
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 11