#Rumble - Weekly Review Contest - Jan. 15, 2014

Ansley Ansley
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Weekly Review Rumble!! Where great reviews are nominated and the community can learn about a product they may not have tried before. Please nominate reviews based on the following criteria:

- Does the reviewer hold your attention throughout the review while explaining the uses and design of the product thoroughly?

- Is the information in the review accurate? (Flared bases for anal play, condom/lube compatibility, whether a toy is porous or not, etc.)

- Does the contributor go above by explaining multiple uses and/or ways to work around potential design flaws?


Rules:
- One winner will be chosen by community vote and will receive a $10 EF gift card

- You may not nominate yourself

- You can make up to (3) nominations per Rumble

- Eligible Reviews for this week's nominations are:
- Reviews published between 12:01 AM Wednesday, January 15th through 11:59 PM Tuesday, January 21st
Jan 15, 12:47 pm
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Nice to see the Rumble back!
Jan 15, 1:45 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Ahhhh, how about including all the reviews from Jan 1st ? I put in 2 during that time span.
Jan 15, 2:18 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Yay the Rumble is back!
Jan 15, 2:40 pm
edeneve edeneve
glad to see the Rumble back. I hope to see some quality reviews to vote on.
Jan 15, 4:03 pm
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
Ahhhh, how about including all the reviews from Jan 1st ? I put in 2 during that time span.
It runs weekly, so this one is for the coming week.
Jan 15, 4:03 pm
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Yayyy! It's back! I've missed the Rumble.

I'm excited for the new and upgraded prize! A $10 gift card is awesome!
Jan 15, 4:36 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely Yours, N
Yayyy! It's back! I've missed the Rumble.

I'm excited for the new and upgraded prize! A $10 gift card is awesome!
This is definitely exciting news for our community!
Jan 15, 5:26 pm
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
You know, the other day I was wondering to myself....what happened to the Rumble?
Very exciting to see it back!
Jan 16, 7:41 am
Ansley Ansley
Glad you are all excited, now let's get those nominations rolling in!
Jan 16, 11:09 am
edeneve edeneve
I've just read a Rumble quality review published this week that deserves to be nominated! not only nominated, but win! this is Eversolewd's 1st review.

You never forget your first love.
Jan 18, 11:17 am
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
I wish we could go back and see even more recent reviews than those posted under "Recent sex toy reviews". I wasn't online for several days and have missed reading many of the lovely new reviews!
Jan 19, 11:46 pm
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely Yours, N
I wish we could go back and see even more recent reviews than those posted under "Recent sex toy reviews". I wasn't online for several days and have missed reading many of the lovely new reviews!
But, you can! (That's the link to the RSS feed, you can customize the settings to show as many reviews as you want.)
Jan 20, 10:07 am
Ansley Ansley
Nom Nom 1

Nom Nom 2
Jan 20, 4:15 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Nom Nom 1

Nom Nom 2
Dammit, I started to read these when I knew I need to leave for work. I need to read some reviews tonight and get my nominations up!
Jan 20, 4:28 pm
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Dammit, I started to read these when I knew I need to leave for work. I need to read some reviews tonight and get my nominations up!
Haha, dontcha hate it when that happens? And that would be great!!
Jan 20, 4:35 pm
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
But, you can! (That's the link to the RSS feed, you can customize the settings to show as many reviews as you want.)
I NEVER KNEW! Thank you so much for linking me to this- I've bookmarked it. : )


Nomination #1
Jan 20, 6:05 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
How many can we nominated? Are we limited?
Jan 20, 7:47 pm
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
How many can we nominated? Are we limited?
3
Jan 20, 10:10 pm
Ansley Ansley
A little less than 12 hours to get your nominations in, everyone!
Jan 21, 12:05 pm
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
A little less than 12 hours to get your nominations in, everyone!
so what happened to the review I nominated? I even nominated it 3 days ago before anyone else.
Jan 21, 12:31 pm
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
so what happened to the review I nominated? I even nominated it 3 days ago before anyone else.
I'm not sure what you mean exactly...

Your comment with your nomination is right where you left it, three days ago. All of the nominations have to be made and then tomorrow a poll will go up with the nominated reviews so the community can vote. Just like it's worked in the past.
Jan 21, 12:39 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I'm not sure what you mean exactly...

Your comment with your nomination is right where you left it, three days ago. All of the nominations have to be made and then tomorrow a poll will go up with the nominated reviews so the community can ... More
Hopefully work and my personal life won't be so HARD tonight and I can read more reviews. I had some rather... sticky issues pop up that needed all of my attention. I actually want to copy you a bit with one of your nominations and then find two of my own haha
Jan 21, 3:58 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Weekly Review Rumble!! Where great reviews are nominated and the community can learn about a product they may not have tried before. Please nominate reviews based on the following criteria:

- Does the ... More
And my nominations are!

One!

Two!

Three!
Jan 21, 6:50 pm
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Nomination 1 this is my first time attempting a link, so hopefully it works...!
Jan 22, 9:23 am
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
Nomination 1 this is my first time attempting a link, so hopefully it works...!
You did good.
Jan 22, 12:41 pm
Ansley Ansley
The new rumble can be found here!
Jan 22, 12:45 pm
Total posts: 27
Unique posters: 7