#Rumble - Weekly Rumble Hosts - June 22nd, 2012 through May 31st, 2013

Ansley Ansley


Hello, everyone! Here be thy public schedule of Rumble hosts. There are still a few slots open. After the May 31st slot is booked, the open call will end.

The open call will be an annual event so that everyone has a chance to participate. Thank you!

Check for your name below and mark it on your calendar. You will receive one reminder email the Monday before the Friday you are scheduled to host. Links should be formatted and returned before 9 AM Friday morning to allow me to format it and host it. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send an email to stormy@edenfantasys.co m



03/08/13 - ghalik
03/15/13 - Peggi
03/22/13 - Zombirella
03/29/13 - Melan!e
04/05/13 - DeliciousSurprise
04/12/13 - SMichelle
04/19/13 - oldman
04/26/13 - TheSinDoll
05/03/13 - NCH
05/10/13 - nanamondoute
05/17/13 - unfulfilled
05/24/13 - meitman
05/31/13 - Ms. N
06/12/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hello, everyone! Here be thy public schedule of Rumble hosts. There are still a few slots open. After the May 31st slot is booked, the open call will end. The open call will be an annual event so that everyone has a chance to participate. Thank you! ... More
sweet! thanks for posting this. glad to be hosting. i'll gladly take a 2nd slot if it's within the rules to do so, and if you still need someone.
06/12/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
sweet! thanks for posting this. glad to be hosting. i'll gladly take a 2nd slot if it's within the rules to do so, and if you still need someone.
Sure, just to keep it fair and all that, please send me an email. If people request slots on the thread itself, it can get a little bit messy.
06/12/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Oh yeah! The week before my birthday! How exciting, thanks a lot Stormy for posting this!
06/12/2012
kith mark kith mark
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Oh yeah! The week before my birthday! How exciting, thanks a lot Stormy for posting this!
yeah
06/12/2012
kith mark kith mark
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
sweet! thanks for posting this. glad to be hosting. i'll gladly take a 2nd slot if it's within the rules to do so, and if you still need someone.
Nice
06/12/2012
Peggi Peggi
Email has been sent
06/12/2012
puppylove puppylove
yay!
06/12/2012
BG529 BG529
yay thanks I can't wait!
06/12/2012
Ansley Ansley
List has been updated x 2!
06/12/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I just sent you an email
06/12/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Wow, that is quite the list. Hope I don't forget, good thing we can mark threads, eh? .
06/12/2012
Beck Beck
I'll mark my date down.
06/12/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
How do you mark threads Tim?
06/12/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
How do you mark threads Tim?
Click on the little grey heart next to the title of a thread, it will turn orange. Then on the main forum page you can select the 'Favorite discussions' tab (has an orange heart next to it), every thread you mark this way will show up there.
06/12/2012
oldman oldman
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hello, everyone! Here be thy public schedule of Rumble hosts. There are still a few slots open. After the May 31st slot is booked, the open call will end. The open call will be an annual event so that everyone has a chance to participate. Thank you! ... More
Found you!!! Surprise!!!

Marc
(oldman)
06/12/2012
ksparkles16 ksparkles16
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Click on the little grey heart next to the title of a thread, it will turn orange. Then on the main forum page you can select the 'Favorite discussions' tab (has an orange heart next to it), every thread you mark this way will show up there.
Wow! I learn something new about Eden all the time! I never knew that
06/13/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Thanks Tim!
06/13/2012
Ansley Ansley
Updated! Two spots are still open!
06/15/2012
Kate Kate
SO excited to see my name on the list! Yay
06/15/2012
TheSinDoll TheSinDoll
Dang, I'm just hanging out till 2013...
06/16/2012
ghent529 ghent529
what does hosting mean?
06/22/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by ghent529
what does hosting mean?
You do through the previous Rumble and put together all the noms for the current week.
06/23/2012
Mistress Dragon Mistress Dragon
Quote:
Originally posted by ghent529
what does hosting mean?
I was wondering the same thing. I am new to EF but want to interact with the site and found this and signed up. I think it is going to be fun but a learning time as well. Thank you stormy for letting us do this. Name change from pmaxwell55
06/23/2012
chaletamale chaletamale
damn what a list!
06/30/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
With the reminder email, will this include instructions on what to do? I'm not exactly sure what we do for it.
07/04/2012
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
With the reminder email, will this include instructions on what to do? I'm not exactly sure what we do for it.
Although things might have changed since my last rotation as a host, when I did it, I got email before the rumble with a template that you fill in with all of the necessary info--you have to collect the links of submissions and things like that; it's pretty easy.
07/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
Although things might have changed since my last rotation as a host, when I did it, I got email before the rumble with a template that you fill in with all of the necessary info--you have to collect the links of submissions and things like that; ... More
That's the way it still works! Thanks for answering!
07/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
List has been updated. All spots are filled! Thank you to everyone who signed up!
07/06/2012
jfuz jfuz
Nice!
07/23/2012
Total posts: 30
Unique posters: 20