#Rumble - Weekly Review Rumble 096

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

#Rumble - Weekly Review Rumble 096

Jul!a Jul!a
Weekly Review Rumble #96!

Ivy Wilde is this weeks – Weekly Review Rumble Winner for her review, Music To Soothe The Not-So-Savage Vagina

Please vote on the reviews below for next Weekly Review Rumble winner, and also post your review nominations on this thread below the poll. (eligible reviews posted: Thursday August 19th through Thursday August 25th)

Rules:
- You cannot nominate yourself.
- You can nominate up to 3 reviews.
- Last weeks winner is ineligible in this weeks Rumble.
- We will tally the total number of votes for all reviews by each contributor.
- No review can be in the Rumble more than once.

This week's Rumble has been brought to you by Waterfall

(How would you like to host the Weekly Review Rumble? You get a nifty $25.00 GiftCard. Send me an email at Sam@EdenFantasys.com – subject line “Hosting the Rumble”.)
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Spoken Pandora- I Will Submit Unto You
6  (14%)
21  (50%)
Naughty Student- My vagina’s new “Ami”
5  (12%)
Alan & Michele- Off the Beaten Path Erotica
5  (12%)
Emma (Girl With Fire) - Toyfriend? Or toy-emeny...
1  (2%)
Total votes: 42
Poll is closed
08/19/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
Congratulations Ivy!
08/19/2011
Antipova Antipova
Hurray Ivy! I've got a nom right out of the gate for next week's rumble: Prepare to be Amazed.
08/19/2011
Buttercup Green Buttercup Green
Congrats Ivy!
08/19/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Congrats Ivy, Good luck everyone
08/19/2011
buzzvibe buzzvibe
Congratulations Ivy, and good luck to this week's noms.
08/19/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Congratulations Ivy!!

I'd like to nominate indiglo's You're so vain, you probably think this review is about you! for the next rumble.
08/19/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Congratulations Ivy!!

I'd like to nominate indiglo's You're so vain, you probably think this review is about you! for the next rumble. ...
Congratz Ivy!

@Petite Valentine - That review is from last week and is no longer eligible for nomination.
08/19/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Congratz Ivy!

@Petite Valentine - That review is from last week and is no longer eligible for nomination.
Aw crap, I just saw it today and my caffeine deprived brain didn't think to check the publication date. Sorry Indiglo! I still think it's awesome!
08/19/2011
indiglo indiglo
Aw, thanks anyway Petite Valentine! That's a huge compliment!
08/19/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Congrats Ivy!

Good luck to this weeks pick's.
08/19/2011
Sammi Sammi
Congratulations, Ivy!
08/19/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Thank you so much everyone!!! I have to admit that the EF community has been fabulous for my self-esteem. Ya'll are all such wonderful and supportive people.
08/19/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
Thank you so much everyone!!! I have to admit that the EF community has been fabulous for my self-esteem. Ya'll are all such wonderful and supportive people.
YAY, Ivy! way to go!!
08/20/2011
Noira Celestia Noira Celestia
Yay congrats Ivy!
08/20/2011
Fluttering Peach Fluttering Peach
I see why you won! Nice job and congratulations.
08/21/2011
Antipova Antipova
Second nom: from PassionQT
08/21/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Because of her innovative use of an abbreviated summary following the descriptive summary of each of the stories in this anthology, I feel I must nominate Yaoi Pervette's review, "C'Mon, Feel My Affection For Machine Love!"
08/21/2011
Beck Beck
Congrats!
08/22/2011
Beck Beck
link

This is my nomination.
08/22/2011
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
link

This is my nomination.
Congrats to Ivy Wilde and this week's nominees!

Thanks Beck for the nom! Where else but on EF can one get nommed for writing a review on an "ejaculation volumizer" ?! I'm truly honored!
08/22/2011
Kdlips Kdlips
The Road to Rocky Orgasms
08/22/2011
Antipova Antipova
I think Kindred needs a nom too.
08/22/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Congrats to Ivy Wilde and this week's nominees!

Thanks Beck for the nom! Where else but on EF can one get nommed for writing a review on an "ejaculation volumizer" ?! I'm truly honored!
You are so welcome! I know Eden is great!

I can only hope one day, that I am honored on here! I will get there one day, working hard to get here!
08/22/2011
Beck Beck
Another Nomination link
08/22/2011
SiNn SiNn
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Weekly Review Rumble #96!

Ivy Wilde is this weeks – Weekly Review Rumble Winner for her review, Music To Soothe The Not-So-Savage Vagina

Please vote on the reviews below for next Weekly Review Rumble winner, and also post your review ...
congrats Ivey!! and good luck everyone else
08/22/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Another Nomination link
Oopps this one does not count! Sorry!
08/22/2011
Ansley Ansley
Well, just look at Ivy go! A COM nom and last week's winner!!! Woot!!

Great job everybody!!
08/22/2011
Ansley Ansley
Nom: Redboxbaby's review of Cherry 2 by Digital Playground
08/22/2011
Ansley Ansley
Second Nom: sktb0007's Clone-a-Willy Glow in the Dark Kit
08/22/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 46
Unique posters: 25