How do I qualify for the descriptive review program?

KinkyShay KinkyShay
Is it something I request after a certain amount of time? Does it happen automatically?
02/04/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Beneath The Bed Beneath The Bed
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyShay
Is it something I request after a certain amount of time? Does it happen automatically?
We were wondering about that too, but so far haven't received any clear cut answers. But i do think the program is offered only to those with high ranking...whats the cut of point if any? No clue

Perhaps someone will be able to better explain in it in this thread.
02/04/2010
Juliettia Juliettia
Quote:
Originally posted by Beneath The Bed
We were wondering about that too, but so far haven't received any clear cut answers. But i do think the program is offered only to those with high ranking...whats the cut of point if any? No clue

Perhaps someone will be able to better ... More
It isn't just for those who have a high ranking number. As far as I'm aware it's offered to those who write quality reviews and an e-mail invitation is sent out asking if they'd like to participate in the program.
02/04/2010
Sir Sir
For description reviews, KinkyShay, you have to remember to write about the product only, and only in the Personal Comments, Experience, or Performance write about your own experience with the product. With the reviews that you've been writing, you are very subjective, and this is not something that you can be in description reviews, to my knowledge. Only in those three sections should that happen.
02/04/2010
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyShay
Is it something I request after a certain amount of time? Does it happen automatically?
The guidelines are found in the review area of your account. You have to request to be added and they will look at your reviews ans decide.
02/04/2010
Gary Gary
How about this: Selection for the DR program is based on a combination of factors including experience, writing ability, consistent timeliness on review assignments and an ability to describe a product objectively. If you believe you qualify based on these factors, send email for consideration to partners@edenfantasys. com
02/04/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
That's interesting. I'll work on a few more great reviews and might consider it once I get a higher rank
02/04/2010
Beneath The Bed Beneath The Bed
Any suggestions about how many reviews we should have before we request to be added to the DR program?
02/04/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Beneath The Bed
Any suggestions about how many reviews we should have before we request to be added to the DR program?
Personally, I would wait until I had five or six reviews under my belt. A few months, at least. Admin can't really determine if you consistently meet all the requirements otherwise.
02/04/2010
Beneath The Bed Beneath The Bed
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Personally, I would wait until I had five or six reviews under my belt. A few months, at least. Admin can't really determine if you consistently meet all the requirements otherwise.
Sounds like a plan!! We aim to reach those 6 reviews within a month...yes we are the overzealous type!! But in a good way
02/04/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
How about this: Selection for the DR program is based on a combination of factors including experience, writing ability, consistent timeliness on review assignments and an ability to describe a product objectively. If you believe you qualify based on ... More
About how long should we expect a response to take? I sent an email a few days ago and haven't heard anything yet. I know things can get busy so I wasn't too worried about the wait
04/08/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
About how long should we expect a response to take? I sent an email a few days ago and haven't heard anything yet. I know things can get busy so I wasn't too worried about the wait
Julia, I think it took a couple of weeks before I heard back from them.
04/08/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Julia, I think it took a couple of weeks before I heard back from them.
Thanks, I was wondering the same thing as well.
04/08/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Julia, I think it took a couple of weeks before I heard back from them.
Thanks Newme, I didn't expect an immediate response, but I know they're so fast about everything else so I didn't want to expect a really quick response only to get an email back right after I've forgotten about it, lol

I will eagerly await my email back
04/08/2010
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Juliettia
It isn't just for those who have a high ranking number. As far as I'm aware it's offered to those who write quality reviews and an e-mail invitation is sent out asking if they'd like to participate in the program.
what is the program? like does it give u gift card or just more descriptive in writing the review? never heard of it
03/24/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
what is the program? like does it give u gift card or just more descriptive in writing the review? never heard of it
Here are the Description review program guidelines, but the short version is that you're writing a very complete review on a product that gets assigned to you, and your review in some cases ends up being the product's summary. I kind of suck at explaining tho.
03/24/2011
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
I sent a request when I had 15 reviews and my ranking was at 5.4 and got asked to wait until I had more reviews and more time in the community. I think they really only want reviewers who have proven that they are going to do a really good job for descriptive reviews. I'm going to send in another request when I hit 50 reviews. I think that will probably happen in about 2-3 months, and I'll have been in the community for 5-6 months at that time.
12/14/2011
SassySam SassySam
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Here are the Description review program guidelines, but the short version is that you're writing a very complete review on a product that gets assigned to you, and your review in some cases ends up being the product's summary. I kind of suck ... More
Thank you for the link.
02/08/2013
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 13