#AskEden - Manufacturer Sponsored Reviews?

melissa1973 melissa1973
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I have always felt that expecting you guys to know the difference with this stuff was silly. I know it confuses everyone. My hope is to tweak the product search to really only show products you CAN request and most likely be approved for (and stop ... More
Thanks Gary, I've been here for a year now and was still confused but the whole system.
08/22/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
i've gotten a few push assignments. JR emails me if one is available and he thinks it'd be one i'd wanna do. you have to be active, do decent amount of reviews, talk in forums, etc
That's not always the case, I'm active I've been on here everyday for almost a year and rarely get a push and even rarer to get DR's. The majority of my reviews are buy-outs or my monthly assignment. The only time I get a push is if I go to the tab and select it myself. I would love to get more DR's but I just don't get them like others do and I don't know why.
08/29/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
That's not always the case, I'm active I've been on here everyday for almost a year and rarely get a push and even rarer to get DR's. The majority of my reviews are buy-outs or my monthly assignment. The only time I get a push is if ... More
Perhaps it's your product preferences and material preferences? If you are limited on what you are willing to take, you will be limited on what assignments you are given. If you never set those up at all, that might make the difference too. Check over that stuff because that is how the administration makes assignments.
08/29/2012
lovesexandmarriage lovesexandmarriage
This whole thread was very helpful. My only question is what are the products that are "not available for purchase" that come up in the product search? I've been reading forums for an hour and still haven't really figured it out! Thanks!!
11/17/2012
*Ashley* *Ashley*
Quote:
Originally posted by travelnurse
I agree, I only found out about the whole DR thing last week and I thought that it was pretty cool.
What is DR ? ((never mind I found it - Description Reviewer))
01/11/2013
*Ashley* *Ashley*
Quote:
Originally posted by lovesexandmarriage
This whole thread was very helpful. My only question is what are the products that are "not available for purchase" that come up in the product search? I've been reading forums for an hour and still haven't really figured it out! Thanks!!
Same here.

I have been wondering that too.. What the "not available for purchase" in the product search.
01/11/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by *Ashley*
Same here.

I have been wondering that too.. What the "not available for purchase" in the product search.
Usually, it means it's an upcoming product.

A DR is a descriptive review and those are more clinical, more "essential facts" reviews than sponsored assignments.
01/11/2013
Total posts: 67
Unique posters: 20