#AskEden - Reviews from months ago popping up as newly published reviews.

Rossie Rossie
Why are there a bunch of reviews from months ago showing up on the community page as newly published reviews? Is there a glitch somewhere?
04/12/2013
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MrWill MrWill
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Why are there a bunch of reviews from months ago showing up on the community page as newly published reviews? Is there a glitch somewhere?
If someone does a follow up review it shows up as a new review because there has been new information added.
04/12/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWill
If someone does a follow up review it shows up as a new review because there has been new information added.
I know about follow-up reviews, but the ones I pointed out are not follow-ups.
04/12/2013
MrWill MrWill
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I know about follow-up reviews, but the ones I pointed out are not follow-ups.
Link a few of the ones you are talking about?
04/12/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
I've seen this as well, Rossie. I have no idea the reason why though.
04/12/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWill
Link a few of the ones you are talking about?
link

link

link
04/12/2013
MrWill MrWill
Now that I've looked, I have no idea either! That's weird!
04/12/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
link

link

link
Thank you for linking the examples.
04/12/2013
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
That is so odd....
04/12/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Thank you for linking the examples.
Not a problem!

There were lots of other ones too.
04/12/2013
js250 js250
I noticed this but was thinking it had something to do with the reviewing changes EF is in the process of making.
04/12/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I noticed this but was thinking it had something to do with the reviewing changes EF is in the process of making.
This isn't the first time I've noticed it. It's been happening off and on for months now.
04/12/2013
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Glad I came across this I was also wondering why this was happening.
04/12/2013
Gary Gary
If these were Description Reviews, I would say this is not unusual. They can be held sometimes. I know some older unpublished DR's went live this week.
04/12/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
If these were Description Reviews, I would say this is not unusual. They can be held sometimes. I know some older unpublished DR's went live this week.
These aren't descriptive reviews though. It's very strange.
04/12/2013
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
This was happening a while back too. I'd read a review that was listed under the "new reviews" and I'd see that I had already commented on it months ago. However, the publish date had the current date on it.
04/12/2013
dv8 dv8
I thought I was imagining things.
04/13/2013
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 9