Lingerie/Costume assignment requests

El-Jaro El-Jaro
Howdy all!

I just wanted post a reminder that lingerie/costume assignments are limited to one per style. If you request a product and it's declined, 10 times out of 10 it's because there's already an assignment on it, either published or assigned.

Don't despair though! If you're an advanced reviewer, you can still request the product as a buy-out, getting 30% off in exchange for a review.

Thanks!
10/22/2012
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Howdy all!

I just wanted post a reminder that lingerie/costume assignments are limited to one per style. If you request a product and it's declined, 10 times out of 10 it's because there's already an assignment on it, either ... More
Good to know, thanks.
10/23/2012
kitty1949 kitty1949
I got lucky with the holiday babydoll. Thanks for all you do!
10/23/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
Thanks for the info!!
10/23/2012
AHubbyof2SexualMinds AHubbyof2SexualMinds
Thanks JR, the first time I was declined on a lingerie style I thought I had done something wrong and then realized it was something like this. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop!
10/23/2012
SassySam SassySam
thank you
11/10/2012
BrittaniMaree BrittaniMaree
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Howdy all!

I just wanted post a reminder that lingerie/costume assignments are limited to one per style. If you request a product and it's declined, 10 times out of 10 it's because there's already an assignment on it, either ... More
Just found this today sorry I bugged yea earlier hun
11/30/2012
novanilla novanilla
I'm confused by this in the product search. When I search the lingerie section, even while selecting the free assignment option, lingerie still shows up that has already been reviewed. How can I see what is actually available?
12/29/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by novanilla
I'm confused by this in the product search. When I search the lingerie section, even while selecting the free assignment option, lingerie still shows up that has already been reviewed. How can I see what is actually available?
Other than looking them up after finding them, don't really have much of a screening option...for now. We're working on a fix for that.
12/30/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Other than looking them up after finding them, don't really have much of a screening option...for now. We're working on a fix for that.
Glad to hear a fix is coming.
12/30/2012
*Ashley* *Ashley*
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Glad to hear a fix is coming.
Me too. It can be less time consuming looking for an assignment(s).
01/11/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 10