More questions on the Mentor program

Isis29 Isis29
Ok, I sent a request to someone yesterday to be my mentor, no word yet. I figured out how to grab stuff and put it in my cart to be reviewed. Now what? Does the site send them to me?
01/04/2013
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Isis29
Ok, I sent a request to someone yesterday to be my mentor, no word yet. I figured out how to grab stuff and put it in my cart to be reviewed. Now what? Does the site send them to me?
Please read this page in its entirety, it answers all your questions. The bottom portions about mentor assignments, Eden assignments, and how to become an advanced reviewer seem to help clarify where most of your confusion is coming from.
link
01/04/2013
Isis29 Isis29
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Please read this page in its entirety, it answers all your questions. The bottom portions about mentor assignments, Eden assignments, and how to become an advanced reviewer seem to help clarify where most of your confusion is coming from.
link ... More
Ok, so I think I get it. I basically cant do anything till this person accepts me as a student. I dont have any of the products that Eden sells so I cant review that way.
01/04/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Isis29
Ok, so I think I get it. I basically cant do anything till this person accepts me as a student. I dont have any of the products that Eden sells so I cant review that way.
When a mentor accepts you as their student, you're able to receive a sponsored product for free. It's an item that's under $30 and has less than three sponsored (or free) reviews already on it. Your mentor can help you to understand that part of the program better once you get accepted.
01/04/2013
Geogeo Geogeo
Quote:
Originally posted by Isis29
Ok, I sent a request to someone yesterday to be my mentor, no word yet. I figured out how to grab stuff and put it in my cart to be reviewed. Now what? Does the site send them to me?
You can also send a request to other mentors if you aren't getting any word back
01/04/2013
Sammi Sammi
There is information on the Mentor program for Students here that will help explain what to expect as well.
01/05/2013
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5