Pending points

  • Free 3 Day Shipping on $75+
    Expedite Your Order!

Pending points

okno0 okno0
I have some points pending. Some are for reviews that have not been published and some are for reviews that have been published. Why have the points for the reviews that have already been published not been credited? What sort of confirmation do they need and how long does it usually take?
08/24/2013
  • Save 20% on Luxury
  • Spring Clearance: Save 80% on select items
  • Save 65% on Massager and 3 Attachments Kit
  • Save 45% On Jolly Rider Harness and Dildo Kit
  • Fantastic Sale! Save 50% on select items
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
okno0 okno0
Quote:
Originally posted by okno0
I have some points pending. Some are for reviews that have not been published and some are for reviews that have been published. Why have the points for the reviews that have already been published not been credited? What sort of confirmation do they ...
No info on how long it takes for pending points?
08/26/2013
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by okno0
I have some points pending. Some are for reviews that have not been published and some are for reviews that have been published. Why have the points for the reviews that have already been published not been credited? What sort of confirmation do they ...
Pending doesn't necessarily mean they will clear. They do if all conditions for earning points are met.

When it comes to reviews - points are given once per day, and, as stated in the account dashboard: assigned reviews excluded; verified purchased items only; points pending until review publication.

In simpler terms: Points are awarded if you purchase the toy from here and your review is published.

If this doesn't answer your question, I will be happy to dig into it further, just send me a message.
08/26/2013
okno0 okno0
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilya
Pending doesn't necessarily mean they will clear. They do if all conditions for earning points are met.

When it comes to reviews - points are given once per day, and, as stated in the account dashboard: assigned reviews excluded; verified ...
So the toy has to be purchased from this website and on the account that the review is written? So if my girlfriend gifts me a toy from this site that she bought on her account, and I review it....it being my toy...on my account = no points?
08/27/2013
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by okno0
So the toy has to be purchased from this website and on the account that the review is written? So if my girlfriend gifts me a toy from this site that she bought on her account, and I review it....it being my toy...on my account = no points?
That is correct.
08/27/2013
okno0 okno0
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilya
That is correct.
Wow. That is disappointing. I'm about done with EF.
08/27/2013
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 2