#AskEden - How long do we have to complete reviews?

Bzz Bzz
I am really tired and can't find mention of it - how long do we have to review free items? What about buy out? is buy out different?

I think I saw it was three weeks for free, which is tomorrow for me. Crap! Not sure if I'll have it in by then but I can try.
04/25/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Bzz
I am really tired and can't find mention of it - how long do we have to review free items? What about buy out? is buy out different?

I think I saw it was three weeks for free, which is tomorrow for me. Crap! Not sure if I'll have it in ... More
Free and buyout assignments are due in three weeks. If you are unable to make it, I would email JR (almon@edenfantasys.co m) and let him know. EF is very accommodating.
04/25/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Free and buyout assignments are due in three weeks. If you are unable to make it, I would email JR (almon@edenfantasys.co m) and let him know. EF is very accommodating.
Ya, what he said. If it helps, the notice (Email from EF) does not usually go out until Mondays, so you still could get it done.
04/25/2012
Bzz Bzz
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Ya, what he said. If it helps, the notice (Email from EF) does not usually go out until Mondays, so you still could get it done.
Oh, great! Thanks!
04/25/2012
AskEden AskEden
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Free and buyout assignments are due in three weeks. If you are unable to make it, I would email JR (almon@edenfantasys.co m) and let him know. EF is very accommodating.
Great answer Kindred!

#AskEden
04/26/2012
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 4