1 time use reviews?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

1 time use reviews?

~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Super pleasure set review
Related to: 
What kinds of toys were flops so bad that you only used them once to review them and never again?
07/02/2009
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Specifically these:

Shane's world venus butterfly
Rabbit Rider
Swingin’ Pendulum
Petite Pink Ribbon
Tera Patrick’s Meta Jelly Heart-On Vibe
Venus Penis
Trojan Vibrating Touch Fingertip Massager

In general, stap on vibes just don't cut it for me. Rabbit Rider was a good idea gone bad. The pendulum was a triple stimulator made of plastic so hard it was painful. The Petite isn't a bad toy but just isn't for me with its weak vibes and shape - same for the Trojan finger massager. And while I liked the Heart on Vibe, it smells atrociously.
07/02/2009
Tuesday Tuesday
I always try toys more than once before reviewing no matter what. Even Moulin Rouge, which is too big and too hard and hurt me. Sometimes a first experience can be different from the others.
07/02/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
I also always at least TRY to use something more than once before reviewing it, although I recognize sometimes that just isn't possible. (Like, I wouldn't read a book twice before reviewing it.)
07/02/2009
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Specifically these:

Shane's world venus butterfly
Rabbit Rider
Swingin’ Pendulum
Petite Pink Ribbon
Tera Patrick’s Meta Jelly Heart-On Vibe
Venus Penis
Trojan Vibrating Touch Fingertip Massager

In general, stap on ...
I have not tried one yet. I only have one strap on and its a butt plug vibe. But the strap on part would fit like a 100 girl...so no luck there. Sounds like you have had some bad luck!
07/02/2009
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I always try toys more than once before reviewing no matter what. Even Moulin Rouge, which is too big and too hard and hurt me. Sometimes a first experience can be different from the others.
Agreed. I meant after you review it though.
07/02/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I always try toys more than once before reviewing no matter what. Even Moulin Rouge, which is too big and too hard and hurt me. Sometimes a first experience can be different from the others.
I agree that the first time can be different but there are also times when I just know everything I possibly need to know from the first.
07/02/2009
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
I agree that the first time can be different but there are also times when I just know everything I possibly need to know from the first.
yea exactly, like those small anal beads I reviewed last week. Never again...

It is rare that I review a product that I throw out right away. I've only done that 3 times I think.
07/04/2010
Tuesday Tuesday
After trying a certain number of toys you get a good sense of which toys are just not going to work for you.

I tried the Alumina Revolve for less than 30 seconds before giving up on it completely and giving it away. I won't review something I'm unwilling to give a second chance.

The Intrigue was a similar experience, although I tried that a few times. Its too expensive to give up on so quickly.
07/04/2010
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 4