Finding Students

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Finding Students

ToyGeek ToyGeek
Should I be advertising or something? I feel like the last kid picked for softball over here.
12/02/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Emily! Emily!
Awww I would love to have you as a mentor. You write wonderful reviews. I have a mentor at the moment and if I decide to get another one, I'll definitely hit you up
12/02/2010
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by Emily!
Awww I would love to have you as a mentor. You write wonderful reviews. I have a mentor at the moment and if I decide to get another one, I'll definitely hit you up
You're sweet. I, apparently, sound pathetic tonight, when all I really wanted was a clue about what step I seem to have missed. I think I'd better get some sleep -- my need for it is showing!
12/02/2010
Alicia Alicia
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
Should I be advertising or something? I feel like the last kid picked for softball over here.
I think in the beginning I did make a post that I was a new mentor and was available for students. Also, the list of mentors alternate in order, so when your name is on the front page you might get more requests..I'm not sure if all potential students realize there's multiple pages. Also, once you've done a few you'll notice that the requests come more often.
12/02/2010
Emily! Emily!
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
You're sweet. I, apparently, sound pathetic tonight, when all I really wanted was a clue about what step I seem to have missed. I think I'd better get some sleep -- my need for it is showing!
Haha not pathetic at all! You just hit home with the softball thing. I, unfortunetly, really was that kid.
12/02/2010
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by Emily!
Haha not pathetic at all! You just hit home with the softball thing. I, unfortunetly, really was that kid.
I sucked at softball, too. Definitely not my sport!
12/02/2010
ToyGeek ToyGeek
Quote:
Originally posted by Alicia
I think in the beginning I did make a post that I was a new mentor and was available for students. Also, the list of mentors alternate in order, so when your name is on the front page you might get more requests..I'm not sure if all potential ...
Okay, good to know, thanks! I'll make a more appropriate post tomorrow, when I'm more sure of being able to spell hard words like my own name. Off to bed now.
12/02/2010
avion1880 avion1880
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyGeek
Okay, good to know, thanks! I'll make a more appropriate post tomorrow, when I'm more sure of being able to spell hard words like my own name. Off to bed now.
I have a mentor. .but if something doesn't work out . .I will definitely coming to you. I love reading your reviews.
12/05/2010
Love Buzz Love Buzz
Glad I found this thread rather than starting a new one, I've just been accepted as a mentor and would love to take on a student, just wasn't sure how to go about it. It's certainly not a pathetic thing to wonder about
12/10/2010
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5