Haven't heard from my mentor in a while, what should I do?

Ashleyxx Ashleyxx
I feel stuck and confused on what to do. I last heard from my mentor Jan. 5th I have completed 2 reviews under her thus far and things were going well. I have messaged her periodically and still no reply since. What should I do? I hate to cancel the class but i am not able to go forward without contact. Any advice on what i should do?
01/29/2013
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
You'll just have to keep trying if you don't want to cancel the class. Life comes up and things get in the way. I'd say if you don't hear from her by next week to start looking for a new mentor.
01/29/2013
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Life can be pretty busy sometimes, and we all need to try to practice a little bit of patience. I know how hard it is when you're excited about something and have to wait. I agree with Stormy, if you really want to keep up on the class, give your mentor another week or two and then move forward. I hope you figure it out!
01/29/2013
indiglo indiglo
I know in the past, with similar issues I messaged one of the Staffers here about it. I think it was JR? But it's been quite a while so I don't remember. Could be your mentor had a real life emergency, got really sick with the flu, or is having internet issues... or any number of other circumstances.

Have the 2 reviews you've written with your mentor been published already? I was just going to caution you - if those 2 reviews haven't been published yet, don't cancel the class unless you talk to a staffer about it first. It can make those reviews go into limbo, if they are still pending when you cancel.
01/29/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
I know in the past, with similar issues I messaged one of the Staffers here about it. I think it was JR? But it's been quite a while so I don't remember. Could be your mentor had a real life emergency, got really sick with the flu, or is ... More
All she has to do is sign up with another mentor if those reviews haven't been published. Provided the mentor does not have the reviews. If the OP can edit them, she can leave the class.
01/29/2013
Ashleyxx Ashleyxx
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
I know in the past, with similar issues I messaged one of the Staffers here about it. I think it was JR? But it's been quite a while so I don't remember. Could be your mentor had a real life emergency, got really sick with the flu, or is ... More
Yes both reviews have been published. Our last conversation was about trying a different extended format. I know emergency's can pop up but wasn't sure how long i should wait its been 24 days and no reply. She has helped me with my first two reviews so i feel kinda bad about canceling if something has happened.
01/29/2013
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Ashleyxx
Yes both reviews have been published. Our last conversation was about trying a different extended format. I know emergency's can pop up but wasn't sure how long i should wait its been 24 days and no reply. She has helped me with my first two ... More
I would suggest sending her another message, and specify a date to reply by - say a week or so from when you send the message, and let her know you'll have to cancel the class and get another mentor if she doesn't reply.
01/29/2013
Ashleyxx Ashleyxx
Quote:
Originally posted by Sammi
I would suggest sending her another message, and specify a date to reply by - say a week or so from when you send the message, and let her know you'll have to cancel the class and get another mentor if she doesn't reply.
Thank you for the advice , that seems like a fair way to go about it.
01/29/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5