MIA Students

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

MIA Students

Midway through Midway through
What exactly are we supposed to do when students have been sent an assignment, and then do not return emails or even have a draft ready of their assignment?

I have 4 students that received their push assignments, and I have been emailing them for at least 4 months, some longer, trying to get a response and have gotten nothing. I'm sure that there's a solution to this somewhere but I haven't been able to find what I'm supposed to do.
12/21/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
If none of them have answered in the last 4 months, I'd go ahead and cancel the class since there really isn't much else you can do.
12/22/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
That really sucks, people shouldn't take advantage of the services offered here. EF is fantastic to all of us.
12/22/2011
Kindred Kindred
Sort of related, but can I request that we get that ability to fail a student after working on 1 review rather than 2? I have had several students also go MIA after working on 1 review. If I cancel the class, there is no evidence that we worked with that student at all. Whereas if we can fail them, it at least shows that we worked with them. I don't even want points associated with it, I just want the amount of work we put in to be acknowledged. Canceling a class erases all history that we worked with that particular student.
12/22/2011
Beck Beck
I only had one of these, makes me mad that I took the time to ask for an item for them and they blew me off. I had to cancel the class. They were MIA after they got their item. There has been no activity on their wall what so ever, so they most likely are not coming back on the site.
12/23/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Sort of related, but can I request that we get that ability to fail a student after working on 1 review rather than 2? I have had several students also go MIA after working on 1 review. If I cancel the class, there is no evidence that we worked ...
That sounds like a good suggestion. I havent reached 6.0 yet, im at 5.9 but id love to be a mentor and help those that really want the help. I think any hard work youve placed should be recognized since it seems some arent going to take the suggestions or try to manipulate the system. To all the current mentors, you all deserve to be recognized for the hard work you offer, so thanks.
12/23/2011
Cherry21 Cherry21
Quote:
Originally posted by Midway through
What exactly are we supposed to do when students have been sent an assignment, and then do not return emails or even have a draft ready of their assignment?

I have 4 students that received their push assignments, and I have been emailing them ...
maybe wait until after the holidays. They may be overly busy, or maybe the holidays will push them back on EF!!
12/23/2011
Midway through Midway through
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherry21
maybe wait until after the holidays. They may be overly busy, or maybe the holidays will push them back on EF!!
I'm hoping so. I got two of them to finally respond and work on their reviews, but the other 2 have completely disappeared. I'm hoping to give them a little bit longer.
12/24/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6