Wishlist: How To Make Mentor Program Better

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Wishlist: How To Make Mentor Program Better

Red Red
Hey Ya,

It would be wonderful - WONDERFUL - if I could edit my students reviews in line. It's so annoying to describe WHERE a comma (or whatever) is missing.

If that's not possible, please please please please add functionality to save a comment in progress. As it stands right now, I am basically waiting till I can commit to 30-60 minutes because I can't save my comment in progress.

Maybe its just me, and if that's so, I'll just keep it in mind whenever accepting a new student.

Anyways.....
10/01/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
El-Jaro El-Jaro
copy/paste?

I've faced this issue too and did that.
10/01/2010
Illusional Illusional
It personally helped me when my mentor showed me what was missing and was where. I don't think I would've learned anything if she had just changed it for me.
10/01/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Red
Hey Ya,

It would be wonderful - WONDERFUL - if I could edit my students reviews in line. It's so annoying to describe WHERE a comma (or whatever) is missing.

If that's not possible, please please please please add functionality ...
This editing option will eventually be available. It will happen along with the upcoming super-awesome, but still super-secret features that I have hinted at a few times. That is all I can say for now.
10/01/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
It personally helped me when my mentor showed me what was missing and was where. I don't think I would've learned anything if she had just changed it for me.
I don't think that is Red's point. You could add a note in place that says (((add a comma here, holmes))).
10/01/2010
Red Red
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
copy/paste?

I've faced this issue too and did that.
yeah that's what I do....but I find that it's taking me a lot more time to edit, leading to the frustration with not being able to save. Next thing you know, I have a random tab open with a half edited review in a comment, and then I go close it by mistake because I run out of free time and its time to get back to work...and then.....well yeah. Then I am a sad panda.



Happy to hear about the upgrades approaching!!!
10/01/2010
Red Red
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I don't think that is Red's point. You could add a note in place that says (((add a comma here, holmes))).
exactly!
10/01/2010
Alicia Alicia
I agree, that'd be awesome
10/01/2010
Kayla Kayla
Some random wishlist feature I'd like (not to overshadow Red's of course, but she seems to have an answer. it sounds like a great new feature.)

I'd love to be able to click on "Last conversation" and for it to pull up the last PM that me and my student sent to each other. I get tons of PMs (students and otherwise), and it can be difficult to sort through PMs to see what the last topic we were talking about was.
10/01/2010
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by Red
Hey Ya,

It would be wonderful - WONDERFUL - if I could edit my students reviews in line. It's so annoying to describe WHERE a comma (or whatever) is missing.

If that's not possible, please please please please add functionality ...
That sounds fine. I think if and when we have the option of editing reviews, we will need to be careful not to change too much so it is still the student's review.
10/02/2010
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 7