Manufacturer Sponsored Assignments (part 2)

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Manufacturer Sponsored Assignments (part 2)

El-Jaro El-Jaro
Here's a list of products that are available for Manufacturer Sponsored Reviews.

Now, because there are so many products on this list, I'm just going to say this: Some only have 1 item up for review, others may have 3. Just request what you can and we'll do our best to assign. If you're turned down, it's probably because there was a big demand for the review.

First Time Love Beads



Ultra Douche

11/03/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Fair warning the reflections ones paints are all chippy and turn black. I think Im gonna just review it despite it sucking instead of returning it. To warn everyone.
11/03/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Oh, that's a huge list of things!
Btw, JR, my question might be stupid, but... do manufacturer sponsored assignments count as a regular assignments or are they additional?
11/03/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Fair warning the reflections ones paints are all chippy and turn black. I think Im gonna just review it despite it sucking instead of returning it. To warn everyone.
If it's an honest review, that's fine. Just remember that sometimes a bad item can get in a batch and it's not fair to the manufacturer to get an overly negative review for one product.

If you think the product is defective, please let me know before you write a review.
11/03/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Fair warning the reflections ones paints are all chippy and turn black. I think Im gonna just review it despite it sucking instead of returning it. To warn everyone.
Wow! Please include pictures.
11/03/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Valentinka
Oh, that's a huge list of things!
Btw, JR, my question might be stupid, but... do manufacturer sponsored assignments count as a regular assignments or are they additional?
They're separate from your normal monthly reviews. If you've already done your monthly, you can still do a MF sponsored review.
11/03/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
If it's an honest review, that's fine. Just remember that sometimes a bad item can get in a batch and it's not fair to the manufacturer to get an overly negative review for one product.

If you think the product is defective, ...
I think its the material to be honest and not the product being just a random defect. I wasnt gonna be rude but I really think its the product material.
11/03/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
They're separate from your normal monthly reviews. If you've already done your monthly, you can still do a MF sponsored review.
Oh, thanks My monthly assignment is still somewhere on its way to me, so I guess I can't request this one, right?
11/03/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
I have a review out right now, but I want that Colette bad enough to buy it. Too bad it says discontinued.
11/03/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I would love to review Colette for EF.
11/03/2011
tim1724 tim1724
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I have a review out right now, but I want that Colette bad enough to buy it. Too bad it says discontinued.
"discontinued" is a bit of a catch-all term for various reasons a product might be unavailable for order on EF … often it means that it's a brand-new product which they just haven't stocked yet (aside from having a few units available for review)
11/03/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by tim1724
"discontinued" is a bit of a catch-all term for various reasons a product might be unavailable for order on EF … often it means that it's a brand-new product which they just haven't stocked yet (aside from having a few units available for review)
That's what I figured. I wish it would let me set an alert for when it was avaliable!
11/03/2011
allehcat allehcat
That Harmony Yin is looking mighty sexy.
11/03/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
Wow! What a lovely list! It looks like there are some great products available!
11/04/2011
silverfeather silverfeather
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Here's a list of products that are available for Manufacturer Sponsored Reviews. Now, because there are so many products on this list, I'm just going to say this: Some only have 1 item up for review, others may have 3. Just request what you ...
How do I sign up?
11/05/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Quote:
Originally posted by silverfeather
How do I sign up?
You have to be an advanced reviewer, not have any monthly assignments out, or any other manufactured assignments out. Once you become an advanced reviewer, there are a couple ways to find these assignments. JR will usually post a discussion here like he did now or there will be an option for assignments and you do a product search for manufactured assignments and they will show up there as well. They will only show up once you have reached advanced reviewer status.

There are a couple ways to obtain advanced reviewer status. 1) start writing reviews and once you have 2-3 out that you think are good quality, ask to become an advanced reviewer and the community will read your reviews and will vote to see if you're worthy. The second option is to join the mentor program (which I highly recommend) and an advanced reviewer will guide you on your quest for writing great reviews that contribute to the community. Once your mentor feels you are ready to become an advanced reviewer, they will pass you from their class and you obtain advanced reviewer status. The mentors are great asset to the community because they can help you with navigating the site, writing extremely useful reviews, offer suggestions you may have etc.

I hope that helps.
11/06/2011
LinToxic LinToxic
Just a question, I'm a little new to the review program and still waiting for a response for my first assignment. Can I request one of manufacturer sponsored review items here at the same time or do I have to cancel the request while I wait for my first monthly review? Am I only allowed one request for a certain time?
11/07/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by LinToxic
Just a question, I'm a little new to the review program and still waiting for a response for my first assignment. Can I request one of manufacturer sponsored review items here at the same time or do I have to cancel the request while I wait for ...
Your free monthly review is its own thing. If you already have your free monthly done and you're looking to do something in the meantime, that's when you'd do a Manufacturer Sponsored or EF sponsored assignment.
11/07/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
I'd really like the g-spot tulip
11/09/2011
FemmeFlo FemmeFlo
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Here's a list of products that are available for Manufacturer Sponsored Reviews. Now, because there are so many products on this list, I'm just going to say this: Some only have 1 item up for review, others may have 3. Just request what you ...
How can I review the Colette?! It looks lovely. I don't have another manufacturer-sponsored review out right now!
11/11/2011
arewehavingfun? arewehavingfun?
My review of this month's EF assignment is pending editorial review.

I'd love to give the Sasha Gray sleeve a go with my husband. I have already received a product from EF for review this month. Am I eligible?

Thanks--I promise we would put it to good use and then write a fair, honest and accurate review from both our points of view.
11/13/2011
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
I wouldnt mind trying the Lilly LeBeau sometime :p
11/13/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know I updated the list.

There are still products available here.
11/14/2011
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Here's a list of products that are available for Manufacturer Sponsored Reviews. Now, because there are so many products on this list, I'm just going to say this: Some only have 1 item up for review, others may have 3. Just request what you ...
Have the requirements for manufacturer reviews changed? Previously I could have both an EF and manufacturer review pending at the same time, not anymore? I'd like to request the Ultra Douche, but if the requirements have changed I guess I'll have to put that on hold.
05/17/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by NarcissisticLust
Have the requirements for manufacturer reviews changed? Previously I could have both an EF and manufacturer review pending at the same time, not anymore? I'd like to request the Ultra Douche, but if the requirements have changed I guess I'll ...
yeah...this post is about 6 months old. Those products are long since gone.

If you have any outstanding EdenFantasys sponsored assignments out, you probably won't be pushed any other products.
05/17/2012
Total posts: 25
Unique posters: 16