Review Products Search Options

Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
I'm trying to select product for my monthly EF review and I keep screwing it up. I know I can tick the Sponsored option to find things sponsored by other companies, and the Description option to find things for description reviews, but what do I select for the regular EF reviews? I grabbed a couple of things that I though *were* regular, because they were in the "All" section under "Eden Fantasys" but they keep coming up as Description items once I request them.
12/02/2009
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
Because they are description reviews. Searching with the "All" option will bring you to everything without a review, which isn't what you want. Generally, most of the things on the first few pages are new reviews. You need to know what you want. Selecting "All" will not bring you to products without reviews.
12/02/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Because they are description reviews. Searching with the "All" option will bring you to everything without a review, which isn't what you want. Generally, most of the things on the first few pages are new reviews. You need to know ... More
Also, you may want to wait a bit since all of the Description reviews are still in stock. Once they come out of stock, they won't be there anymore, I believe.
12/02/2009
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
I'm trying to select product for my monthly EF review and I keep screwing it up. I know I can tick the Sponsored option to find things sponsored by other companies, and the Description option to find things for description reviews, but what do I ... More
This is a good question.

The Short Answer: Most of the first 2 pages of the product search (right now) are new items that do need a Description Review. If you skip over these first 2 pages, most others should not be Description Review items.

The Long Answer: Pretty Much all Description Review items are sponsored by Eden, so that is why they are coming up in your list of Eden Sponsored Products. This listing shows items in the order they are entered into the system, so the newest items (which usually need Description Reviews) are first on the list. There are some plans in the works already for improving the product search, and it would be nice if we could adjust the filtering to make this a little easier to navigate and search.

In the mean time, remember that you can request multiple items (for your one assignment), and that if you are unsure of an item you can still request it, OR, you can always email me with any questions you might have about anything at partners@edenfantasys. com
12/02/2009
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I've had the same issues...i think.

Thanks for the clarification!

ps. when are we getting the fem-bots to review?
12/02/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I've had the same issues...i think.

Thanks for the clarification!

ps. when are we getting the fem-bots to review?
Fem-bots? I only want them if they have "machine gun jumblies."
12/02/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
ROFL! I think I'll let you guys have the Fem-bots, especially if they have "machine gun jumblies." !

Thank you all, for the info
12/02/2009
Gary Gary
Apparently our shipment of Fem-bots, both with and without the Machine Gun Jumblies has been delayed. There is currently no word on when it will arrive.
12/02/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Idea!

Browse the site.
Find stuff you like/want.
Check to see how many reviews it has and if it's in your price range.
Click "grab it"
Go to your assignment cart.
Request it!

Just like we used to do.

Lol.

For regular assignments, I'm finding the "old" way works far better.
12/02/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Idea!

Browse the site.
Find stuff you like/want.
Check to see how many reviews it has and if it's in your price range.
Click "grab it"
Go to your assignment cart.
Request it!

Just like we used to do. ... More
I agree with that. That's always how I've done it.
12/02/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Apparently our shipment of Fem-bots, both with and without the Machine Gun Jumblies has been delayed. There is currently no word on when it will arrive.
Really? Well, that's a shame. I will be waiting. HAHA!
12/02/2009
LikeSunshineDust LikeSunshineDust
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Idea!

Browse the site.
Find stuff you like/want.
Check to see how many reviews it has and if it's in your price range.
Click "grab it"
Go to your assignment cart.
Request it!

Just like we used to do. ... More
Haha, what a novel idea!
12/02/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Idea!

Browse the site.
Find stuff you like/want.
Check to see how many reviews it has and if it's in your price range.
Click "grab it"
Go to your assignment cart.
Request it!

Just like we used to do. ... More
Awww, but that's worrrk. LOL! Just joking, that's actually a great idea.
12/02/2009
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Awww, but that's worrrk. LOL! Just joking, that's actually a great idea.
Something worth pointing out, you can only request items for Description Review assignments if you are a Description Reviewer
12/02/2009
Gary Gary
I just thought of something... in the second Ghost in the Shell movie, weren't there robot called Gynoids? (I am not sure how that is spelled.)
12/02/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Something worth pointing out, you can only request items for Description Review assignments if you are a Description Reviewer
But if you aren't, the radio field doesn't even show up in the search so it's kind of a moot point
12/02/2009
ArmyWife Kira ArmyWife Kira
I just noticed the new search options! They're great, thanks!!
12/03/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by ArmyWife Kira
I just noticed the new search options! They're great, thanks!!
I saw them too, and I actually am not sure that I like them.
12/03/2009
NuMe NuMe
I really like the new search options! But I also want to mention that I don't usually use that for my monthly assignment. I find things over the month that I like and want to review and have either none or one review already and I keep them in my wishlist.
12/03/2009
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
I'm really liking the new search options as well
12/04/2009
Gary Gary
Hello Everyone! I am glad to see that some of you have already noticed the new and improved Product Search. We starting revamping it a few weeks ago, so the timing of the release could not have been better... coinciding with this thread of questions.

As I have said many times before... Thank you all for all the suggestions, feedback, and ideas. It is very cool how we all work together to make things better!
12/04/2009
LikeSunshineDust LikeSunshineDust
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Hello Everyone! I am glad to see that some of you have already noticed the new and improved Product Search. We starting revamping it a few weeks ago, so the timing of the release could not have been better... coinciding with this thread of ... More
It threw me the first time I saw the new options, but I think they're growing on me now and will make the search process easier.
12/04/2009
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Hello Everyone! I am glad to see that some of you have already noticed the new and improved Product Search. We starting revamping it a few weeks ago, so the timing of the release could not have been better... coinciding with this thread of ... More
Ahhh....synchronicity!
12/04/2009
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 11