Video Reviews?

Experiment Experiment
Previously we were to email Carrie Ann to get approval to do video reviews. Unfortunately, Carrie Ann is no longer a member of this staff due to the shocking staff news a little while ago.

I looked on the video review page and it still says to email Carrie Ann for video review approval, so I'm wondering who to contact now that Carrie Ann is no longer affiliated with EF.

Does anybody know how I can go forward with a paid video review at this time?
05/20/2013
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Lildrummrgurl7 Lildrummrgurl7
According to this thread, there will not be any more video assignments accepted for the time being.
05/20/2013
Mrs.Hellzapoppin Mrs.Hellzapoppin
They're not doing assigned video reviews currently. So, no points will be rewarded for them right now.
05/20/2013
Experiment Experiment
Ah darn, that sucks. I really loved doing video reviews. Hopefully this is just a temporary thing as they deal with staffing changes and not something permanent :/
05/20/2013
Mrs.Hellzapoppin Mrs.Hellzapoppin
Quote:
Originally posted by Experiment
Ah darn, that sucks. I really loved doing video reviews. Hopefully this is just a temporary thing as they deal with staffing changes and not something permanent :/
Me too.
05/20/2013
Zombirella Zombirella
I asked if it was indefinitely and I didn't get a response so who knows.......
05/21/2013
Trysexual Trysexual
Just have to be patient, considering the circumstances.
05/21/2013
Ansley Ansley
Right. Just let the immediate stuff get sorted out and you're free to submit unassigned video reviews if you wish and any/all of the assigned reviews given by Carrie Ann.

Just send me the link to the actual video and I'll take care of it.
05/21/2013
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Right. Just let the immediate stuff get sorted out and you're free to submit unassigned video reviews if you wish and any/all of the assigned reviews given by Carrie Ann.

Just send me the link to the actual video and I'll take care of it.
Ah, sweet! I'd been holding off on uploading a few that I had approved because I wans't sure what was going on (and I didn't want to add to your list of things to do when I didn't need to!)

Thanks for the update!
05/21/2013
Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Right. Just let the immediate stuff get sorted out and you're free to submit unassigned video reviews if you wish and any/all of the assigned reviews given by Carrie Ann.

Just send me the link to the actual video and I'll take care of it.
Sorry, I don't fully understand what you mean by we can submit unassigned ones? There are some things I'd like to do a slideshow for. Am I able to do it and do we get the points/gift card still? Sorry, I just need a bit more info.
I had one approved by Carrie Ann but I got rid of the toy so I won't be doing one for it.
05/21/2013
Experiment Experiment
Quote:
Originally posted by Zombirella
Sorry, I don't fully understand what you mean by we can submit unassigned ones? There are some things I'd like to do a slideshow for. Am I able to do it and do we get the points/gift card still? Sorry, I just need a bit more info.
I had ... More
If you already got approval to do a video review or slideshow, then you can email Stormy and she'll make sure you're compensated. As of right now, they aren't approving any new assignments due to Carrie Ann's departure. At least that's what I'm taking away from the situation
05/21/2013
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Experiment
If you already got approval to do a video review or slideshow, then you can email Stormy and she'll make sure you're compensated. As of right now, they aren't approving any new assignments due to Carrie Ann's departure. At least ... More
It also sounds like they aren't approving anymore un-assigned videos, either, to me. What I'm taking away from this is that if Carrie Ann okayed something, it's okay, but that Stormy won't be okaying any new videos at the moment.
05/21/2013
Mikemanz Mikemanz
Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.Hellzapoppin
Me too.
i love your vids too!
05/21/2013
Mrs.Hellzapoppin Mrs.Hellzapoppin
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikemanz
i love your vids too!
Hey, thanks

I've messaged you, Stormy, through email and PM about videos in limbo. Do you have a preferred outlet of communication for this?
05/21/2013
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
It also sounds like they aren't approving anymore un-assigned videos, either, to me. What I'm taking away from this is that if Carrie Ann okayed something, it's okay, but that Stormy won't be okaying any new videos at the moment.
That's the impression I'm under too
05/21/2013
Experiment Experiment
Stormy did seem to imply that the video review program is only temporarily down and it's simply a matter of getting new staff trained.
05/22/2013
Virgingasms Virgingasms
I hope videos come back soon, I have several toys I'd like to make slideshows for and have been considering dipping my toe in to the world of video reviews.
05/31/2013
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 10