Buy out assignment request- not working?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Buy out assignment request- not working?

LLmama LLmama
I have been stalking the Nosy Toyfriend for about a week. I have been trying to request it as abuyout assingment and it's been being added to my cart with the 30% discount just fine. Now it wont let me even click the buyout assignment bullet! I'm so bummed! Is there a reason for this?
07/24/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
puppylove puppylove
I would email or PM JR, he would surely be able to take care of this for you. You can find his contact information on this thread
07/24/2012
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by LLmama
I have been stalking the Nosy Toyfriend for about a week. I have been trying to request it as abuyout assingment and it's been being added to my cart with the 30% discount just fine. Now it wont let me even click the buyout assignment bullet! ...
The reason it won't let you purchase it as a buyout is that it's out of stock; you can't request anything as a buyout that's not actually available for purchase.

Other reasons it would give you that message include already having a monthly review out, but I checked and the Nosy Toyfriend isn't in stock, so that's why.
07/24/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
The reason it won't let you purchase it as a buyout is that it's out of stock; you can't request anything as a buyout that's not actually available for purchase.

Other reasons it would give you that message include already ...
Bingo!
07/24/2012
LLmama LLmama
Thank you!! I'm so bummed I stalked it, instead of just buying it! lol Does it usually take a while fore products to get back in stock? I've noticed the popular Mimi has been OOS for a while
07/24/2012
indiglo indiglo
It just depends. (What a helpful answer, right? lol) But if you want to know a restock date, just send in a support ticket. They always look it up and can give you an expected restock date. Then you can also set an alert on it to let you know when it's back in stock.
07/24/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
It just depends. (What a helpful answer, right? lol) But if you want to know a restock date, just send in a support ticket. They always look it up and can give you an expected restock date. Then you can also set an alert on it to let you know ...
Wow, two bingos on one post! I'm so proud.
07/24/2012
puppylove puppylove
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
It just depends. (What a helpful answer, right? lol) But if you want to know a restock date, just send in a support ticket. They always look it up and can give you an expected restock date. Then you can also set an alert on it to let you know ...
I sent in a support ticket for Mimi a while back and was told by the end of June, almost a month later it is still out of stock
07/24/2012
LLmama LLmama
Quote:
Originally posted by puppylove
I sent in a support ticket for Mimi a while back and was told by the end of June, almost a month later it is still out of stock
Bummer!
07/24/2012
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by puppylove
I sent in a support ticket for Mimi a while back and was told by the end of June, almost a month later it is still out of stock
Boo! That sucks!

I don't work for Eden but I work for another online retailer and sometimes the estimates that manufacturers give to us are... Just totally wrong. Unfortunately, they can only give you the info that their suppliers give to them.

You might want to submit another support ticket and see if they've got a better guestimate.
07/24/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 5