can u do more than 1 video review unassigned in 1 week

mama2007 mama2007
i did a rose petal explosion one and got payment of $25 and want to do another to get another 25.
03/01/2011
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
i did a rose petal explosion one and got payment of $25 and want to do another to get another 25.
As long as you have Carrie Ann's approval for it, you could do seven a week, as they only want you to upload one per day.
03/01/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
As long as you have Carrie Ann's approval for it, you could do seven a week, as they only want you to upload one per day.
ok gotcha =] i got it approved. thanks =] i just need to do the video and submit it.

so u can get like $150 in gift cards in a week if u had enough that were approved for video review? thats awesome.
03/01/2011
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
No no.

No, no, no.

Four max per week. No more than one in a day. (So while you can do four in a week you cannot upload all four in one day)

So you can make $100 in gift cards in a week but, please, everyone remember not to rush thru and make bad videos to get more gift cards. Videos need to retain good quality or you'll not be approved for more.
03/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
No no.

No, no, no.

Four max per week. No more than one in a day. (So while you can do four in a week you cannot upload all four in one day)

So you can make $100 in gift cards in a week but, please, everyone remember not to rush ... More
My bad, forgot about the weekend. ~ hangs head and runs from cherry dong~
03/01/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
My bad, forgot about the weekend. ~ hangs head and runs from cherry dong~
I was JUST about to post and ask if you were gonna get spanked with the cherry scented dong. Run for your life!
03/01/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
No no.

No, no, no.

Four max per week. No more than one in a day. (So while you can do four in a week you cannot upload all four in one day)

So you can make $100 in gift cards in a week but, please, everyone remember not to rush ... More
of course. i try to do them when my kids nap but they won't shut up so yea.

i think its a really cool program.
03/01/2011
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
*waggles the dong*

Yanno, they way you all run, it at least works good as an air freshener...
03/02/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
*waggles the dong*

Yanno, they way you all run, it at least works good as an air freshener...
lol
03/02/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
I was JUST about to post and ask if you were gonna get spanked with the cherry scented dong. Run for your life!
Nah. He won't run. He likes it.
03/02/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
But, don't forget, mama2007, they do need to be approved first and it has to be a product no one has video reviewed yet.

I find about 1 in 5 or less of the products I write reviews for are able to be video reviewed. And, like Carrie Ann said, the more time and imagination you take reviewing the toy, the better for your viewer.

After all, we are doing these to help the viewer.
03/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
But, don't forget, mama2007, they do need to be approved first and it has to be a product no one has video reviewed yet.

I find about 1 in 5 or less of the products I write reviews for are able to be video reviewed. And, like Carrie Ann ... More
And yet, no matter how scripted I am or how hard I try, I still end up with at least one or two videos that I just sound SPAZTASTIC in. (please see the battle of the eggs for reference... I did that video TEN times before I was like, "Screw it, I'm posting it, that's as good as it's going to get!")
03/02/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
And yet, no matter how scripted I am or how hard I try, I still end up with at least one or two videos that I just sound SPAZTASTIC in. (please see the battle of the eggs for reference... I did that video TEN times before I was like, "Screw it, ... More
Yeah, I know how you feel. I've re-videoed some reviews at least 10 times and finally just gone, "It's as good as it's gonna get."

I always have to force myself to slow down, because I tend to speak really fast and rather loudly (comes from having a man who is somewhat hard of hearing and too many kids!) I also tend to hold things up and after I review the video, they are out of the sights of the camera. So, it's back again.

My average is about 3 to 4 tries before I get it the way I want it.

The worst is when you are going along well, and all of a sudden you get "uhhh, uhhhh, uhhh, this......uhhhh....oh SHIT!" Then you have to start over.
03/02/2011
Rockin' Rockin'
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Yeah, I know how you feel. I've re-videoed some reviews at least 10 times and finally just gone, "It's as good as it's gonna get."

I always have to force myself to slow down, because I tend to speak really fast and ... More
If I get an attack of the "Uhhhh"s I just pause for a second, take a moment to be silent and compose myself, and then start with the next point I wanted to make. Then I go back and cut out the Uhhhs and silence when I'm editing the video. That could help reduce the number of takes.
03/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Yeah, I know how you feel. I've re-videoed some reviews at least 10 times and finally just gone, "It's as good as it's gonna get."

I always have to force myself to slow down, because I tend to speak really fast and ... More
Oh yeah, I totally know! I did that recently and it was more like: "HOLY FUCK! What was I going to say?!"

Then I started over. I was actually going to leave that in and make it all "hahahaha" but the video was over 12 minutes (comparison) and it was so long that it was taking 2 hours just to publish it, so I scrapped it and started over.
03/02/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Oh yeah, I totally know! I did that recently and it was more like: "HOLY FUCK! What was I going to say?!"

Then I started over. I was actually going to leave that in and make it all "hahahaha" but the video was over 12 ... More
One of my first videos was 16 minutes (for the JimmyJane Afterglow Sampler) and it was just too freaking long. I had a lot to say, and didn't realize that the written review (which was pretty good) should really say the majority of the details and you touch on the most important or easily demonstrative points in the video.

Carrie Ann had the sense to say, "Hon, it's too damn long. Redo or edit it." Thank God. I redid it and it was much better.

No one wants to sit through a 16 minute video, but likewise, the salient points and as I have said before "SHOW us, don't just tell us." are what videos are about. There are a lot of things that are hard to tell in a written review, and the videos, IMO are good for showing those things. Moving toys, the flexibility of toys, what the toy sounds like, and most of all, turning the toy on if it's a powered toy, so we can see what it does and what it sounds like, is essential.

In my opinion, anyway.

Then I stress about the music and the titles, and what I'm going to wear and editing (which I need to work on. I had to edit out a rather inappropriate comment about something on one of my recent videos. It was a joke, but it sounded awful, so I had to find a way to delete it from the video or do the entire thing over, again.

I'm currently stressing about a huge video project, which in fact, I should be working on now.
03/02/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Nah. He won't run. He likes it.
Ah, you know me all to well.

Glad I can help make your room smell good.
03/02/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
But, don't forget, mama2007, they do need to be approved first and it has to be a product no one has video reviewed yet.

I find about 1 in 5 or less of the products I write reviews for are able to be video reviewed. And, like Carrie Ann ... More
yep i know. thanks PGell. i got both of them approved b4 i uploaded them on here.yeah i wont do em all obviously, the favorites i have i prolly will see if they are available for video.

agreed
03/02/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
yep i know. thanks PGell. i got both of them approved b4 i uploaded them on here.yeah i wont do em all obviously, the favorites i have i prolly will see if they are available for video.

agreed
Your first one was nice. You have a cute voice. Go for it!
03/03/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Your first one was nice. You have a cute voice. Go for it!
my kids some of time i try to do the video yell so if u hear kids thats my 2 toddlers lol. unless theyll nap its hard to get it done with 0 noise. if i can get this one approved, i can get that heart liberator wedge pillow! using the 2 gift cards equalling $50 and some points to make shipping free =]
03/03/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
my kids some of time i try to do the video yell so if u hear kids thats my 2 toddlers lol. unless theyll nap its hard to get it done with 0 noise. if i can get this one approved, i can get that heart liberator wedge pillow! using the 2 gift cards ... More
include an extra $10 for Liberator gear. It's an extra $10.
03/03/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
include an extra $10 for Liberator gear. It's an extra $10.
the shipping is free with heart wedge if i just order it regularly. im waiting for my video to be approved and get the $25 GC emailed to me then ill use the 2 GC's and whatever points i need to use to make the $9 difference and it says it is free standard shipping. ill prolly do review on it, but im not getting buyout assignment for it. im just buying it.

i figured out it'd be easier to figure out that way. thanks =]
03/04/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
the shipping is free with heart wedge if i just order it regularly. im waiting for my video to be approved and get the $25 GC emailed to me then ill use the 2 GC's and whatever points i need to use to make the $9 difference and it says it is free ... More
Oh. The heart wedge is smaller than the regular wedge. My bad. I just got the regular wedge and I had to add $10 for shipping (on a nearly $300 order... thank goodness for coupons!)
03/04/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Oh. The heart wedge is smaller than the regular wedge. My bad. I just got the regular wedge and I had to add $10 for shipping (on a nearly $300 order... thank goodness for coupons!)
whoah. its 300 bucks?? the red or black one im looking at is 59.95
03/04/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
whoah. its 300 bucks?? the red or black one im looking at is 59.95
No, I placed a $300(ish) order... It was about $250 actually... But I had a 35% off coupon that they gave out for V-day, so it only ended up being about 170(ish). The regular wedge is $85 and worth every penny
03/04/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
No, I placed a $300(ish) order... It was about $250 actually... But I had a 35% off coupon that they gave out for V-day, so it only ended up being about 170(ish). The regular wedge is $85 and worth every penny
oh ok awesome =]
03/04/2011
Total posts: 26
Unique posters: 7