Originally posted by
I’m of course talking about items that you received from EF through the Eden Point program, through purchases, or things you happened to already own. Nothing that was for an assignment…
I voted yes to a lot of these choices.
1. I do think that if you have something that's on EF, you should review it!
2. Nothing personal, but "not reviewing a product you own that's on EF is just dumb." Unless you don't have enough time. Then it's perfectly understandable.
3. Why wouldn't you review something you own on EF?
4. There's a lot of perks little boosts to your rating and getting points!
5. I always review something I get from EF.
6. I love reviewing and trying out everything I can. Why wouldn't I review?