I didn't want to be an ambassador

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

I didn't want to be an ambassador

PussyGalore PussyGalore
I was clicking through links on the dashboard earlier today and read up on the ambassador program but I don't recall actually signing up for it. From what I understand, I can't do the ambassador program and the review program together.

While I do like the idea of being able to blog freely with reviews, I'm worried I would miss out on the community activity for reviewing on site.

What do I do now?
12/09/2010
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Midway through Midway through
I think it auto-signs you up sometimes. I don't recall registering either but I believe my profile says I'm a part of it. I just do onsite reviews though, and am just a contributor as far as I know. I wouldn't worry about it, it doesn't mean you can't just ignore it and do the review program. Just continue writing reviews and don't request anything from the ambassador program and you should be fine. If you're really concerned you could e-mail who ever is over the ambassador program, I forget who it is at the moment. But it should say on the site.
12/09/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Bump


Anyone else know anything about this??
12/09/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
As far as I can tell, most reviewers are also listed as ambassadors. I am and I never requested to be part of it, and have never reviewed off site. It's just a word on my profile page and does not affect me in any way shape or form. I'm sure you can just ignore it and go about doing things as you have been.
12/09/2010
Kindred Kindred
I don't recall ever signing up either. However, you can try to contact Jenn (aka kissmykitty). She manages the Ambassador program and may be able to help.
12/09/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I don't recall ever signing up either. However, you can try to contact Jenn (aka kissmykitty). She manages the Ambassador program and may be able to help.
Thank you Kindred! I will do just that!
12/09/2010
Love Buzz Love Buzz
when they started the ambassador program it came up on everyone's profile, if you have reached advanced/verified reviewer status just ignore that it says ambassador. Its kinda like a glitch - but unless you specifically joined the ambassador program by contacting ... Jen , you arent truly a part of that program.

make any sense?
12/09/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by Love Buzz
when they started the ambassador program it came up on everyone's profile, if you have reached advanced/verified reviewer status just ignore that it says ambassador. Its kinda like a glitch - but unless you specifically joined the ambassador ...
It does, thank you! I'm doing a class right now and was freaking out because I didn't want it to affect my advanced reviewer status. Or something like that...
12/09/2010
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyGalore
It does, thank you! I'm doing a class right now and was freaking out because I didn't want it to affect my advanced reviewer status. Or something like that...
I does not impact your becoming an advanced reviewer at all.
12/09/2010
Rockin' Rockin'
I second what Love Buzz said. Don't worry about it affecting your advanced reviewer status A lot of people's profiles say "Ambassador" when they've never had anything to do with the program itself.
12/09/2010
PussyGalore PussyGalore
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'
I second what Love Buzz said. Don't worry about it affecting your advanced reviewer status A lot of people's profiles say "Ambassador" when they've never had anything to do with the program itself.
It's all so clear now. Good to know, thanks everyone!
12/09/2010
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 6