i have a question about liberator heart wedge as free assignment

mama2007 mama2007
I put in free assignment to see whats available, it showed the black heart liberator wedge. i was told its a buyout but i was wandering if this item is able to be gotten as free assignment instead of doing a buyout for 30% off? if so, let me know and that will be what i do for march assignment! thank u
02/25/2011
  • Luxury To People: Save 20% on Select Designer Brands
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Free Attachments with Fairy Mini. Save $21.99

    • FREE attachments
      Free attachments
    • Fairy Mini
    Get a Free 3 attachment set

    Expires on Oct 28, 2015 at 5pm ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kayla Kayla
Your rank is not high enough to do the Black Heart Liberator Wedge as a free assignment. We have all sorts of information about the review program available here. I'd recommend reading through that since it also includes the information about price guidelines. Along with that, it's also not eligible for a free assignment since it has three verified reviews. If you'd like to do a buyout assignment, it is available for that though.
02/25/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
This is not what you want to hear but 3 things to be aware of:
1.The Heart Wedge does not come up when I do a search for available Eden Fantasys sponsored products.
2.The heart wedge already has 3 verified reviews on it.
3.You currently have a rank of 4.8 which would limit you to items up to $40.00.
See the pricing guidelines for clarification.

I hope this helps.


**Dang- I'm too slow. Mistress Kay beat me by 2 minutes.
02/25/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
This is not what you want to hear but 3 things to be aware of:
1.The Heart Wedge does not come up when I do a search for available Eden Fantasys sponsored products.
2.The heart wedge already has 3 verified reviews on it.
3.You currently have ... More
It is because I am blessed with the power of speed. (Or spending half my life on here. Pick one. )
02/25/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
This is not what you want to hear but 3 things to be aware of:
1.The Heart Wedge does not come up when I do a search for available Eden Fantasys sponsored products.
2.The heart wedge already has 3 verified reviews on it.
3.You currently have ... More
lol thats ok =] thanks to u both =]
02/25/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Your rank is not high enough to do the Black Heart Liberator Wedge as a free assignment. We have all sorts of information about the review program available here. I'd recommend reading through that since it also includes the information about ... More
thanks. i wasn't sure, as i looked it up and thought it was under 40.00 as well. do u know how much it would be to do a buyout without me requesting it first? i have a good bit of points saved and also getting $25 gc for a video review. this item has caught my eye for awhile now lol
02/25/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
thanks. i wasn't sure, as i looked it up and thought it was under 40.00 as well. do u know how much it would be to do a buyout without me requesting it first? i have a good bit of points saved and also getting $25 gc for a video review. this ... More
$41.99 plus shipping.

Price - 30% I keep a calculator close by for just this reason.
02/25/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
thanks. i wasn't sure, as i looked it up and thought it was under 40.00 as well. do u know how much it would be to do a buyout without me requesting it first? i have a good bit of points saved and also getting $25 gc for a video review. this ... More
It should be around $42 with the 30% buyout price. This would not include the cost of shipping.
02/25/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
It should be around $42 with the 30% buyout price. This would not include the cost of shipping.
Ha, not as fast as you think, eh? lol
02/25/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
Haha! Tim beat you!
02/25/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Ha, not as fast as you think, eh? lol
Darn you both. You framed me.
02/25/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
Kayla,
No, you assured your fate when you mentioned that you were "blessed with speed".


Mama2007, if you have not tried a Liberator product, I highly recommend giving one a try. The heart wedge is small and somewhat discreet. It wouldn't look too out of place as a decorative pillow. We have the ramp combo and love it!

You may be able to add it to your next review order to save the cost of shipping.
That is... if you can do a buyout assignment at the same time as an assigned review.
02/25/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
Kayla,
No, you assured your fate when you mentioned that you were "blessed with speed".


Mama2007, if you have not tried a Liberator product, I highly recommend giving one a try. The heart wedge is small and somewhat ... More
hmm idk who i'd ask but i think u only can do 1 item at a time. i have 1400 in points lol
02/25/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
hmm idk who i'd ask but i think u only can do 1 item at a time. i have 1400 in points lol
You can do as many buyout assignments as you'd like. You can do an assigned review at the same time as a buyout.
02/25/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
You can do as many buyout assignments as you'd like. You can do an assigned review at the same time as a buyout.
"You can do as many buyout assignments as you'd like" per order. You have to complete them before you can request more. I just found this out last week, I have a buy-out that needs to be done before it will let me request another one.
02/25/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
"You can do as many buyout assignments as you'd like" per order. You have to complete them before you can request more. I just found this out last week, I have a buy-out that needs to be done before it will let me request another one.
gotcha. yea i do my reviews pretty quick after i receive them =] that would make the order shipping free prolly, right?
02/25/2011
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 4