No Motivation to Write... Help!

Missy May Missy May
I have four reviews that are LOOONG over due and eight follow up reviews that I need to write. And I just don't have any motivation to write them. Someone help me get over this hump and just write the darn reviews? The original reviews I need to do are Lady Original (discontinued), Satin Opera Gloves (discontinued), Master Collar (discontinued), and finally Wild Nights Bustier (also, discontinued). I think the reason I can't find motivation to write them is because I know they won't be read for the sake of helping someone decide if they want to buy the item or not!! That's the whole appeal of reviewing to me.

Anyway, the follow up reviews are for the Gigi (discontinued), Tres Sexy White Corset and G-string, Maximus Lube, High Intensity Bullet (discontinued), Unleashing Her G-Spot Orgasm, SinFive Emigi, Wet Look Bikini Top and Skirt Set (discontinued), and ID Juicy Lube (also, discontinued).
Apr 15, 4:06 pm
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by Missy May
I have four reviews that are LOOONG over due and eight follow up reviews that I need to write. And I just don't have any motivation to write them. Someone help me get over this hump and just write the darn reviews? The original reviews I need to ... More
Are the reviews for assignments?
Apr 16, 6:03 pm
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by Heartthrob
Are the reviews for assignments?
Yup.
Apr 16, 6:34 pm
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Instead of focusing on trying to help people decide whether or not to buy the items, just focus mlre on your personal experience. What did YOU like and dislike about the products? Describe the materials, etc.

I wouldn't stress over the follow-up reviews as much, because I'm pretty sure they are optional. They are a lot quicker to write though; mine have been just a few sentences about whether or not I still liked the items and why.

I understand about discontinued items. I started writing a review for the Jopen Key Stella II kegel set a loooong time ago and never go back to it. Luckily for me though, that was not an assignment.

Good Luck!
Apr 17, 7:46 am
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
Instead of focusing on trying to help people decide whether or not to buy the items, just focus mlre on your personal experience. What did YOU like and dislike about the products? Describe the materials, etc.

I wouldn't stress over the ... More
Thank you. That helps a little. =) I've got one down and submitted for editing. I used to be able to publish without an editor. Oh how a year of hiatus can effect your status. =/
Apr 17, 9:31 am
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
You never know - sometimes, people might see the toy in another toyshop, or maybe being sold by somebody, and want to read a review. I've read a lot of super helpful reviews on EF for toys that are discontinued here which have helped me decide whether to purchase a toy elsewhere.
Apr 17, 11:47 am
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely Yours, N
You never know - sometimes, people might see the toy in another toyshop, or maybe being sold by somebody, and want to read a review. I've read a lot of super helpful reviews on EF for toys that are discontinued here which have helped me decide ... More
Good point. Thank you.
Apr 17, 2:44 pm
Heartthrob Heartthrob
Quote:
Originally posted by Missy May
Yup.
In that case you need to finish the reviews as a part of your deal with Eden. Although the item's are discontinued by Eden, they may not always stay that way. Try using the product once more and then write about your experience and what you like and don't like about the toy. Pretend that the item is still available. That way, you'll be as helpful and honest to the costumer as possible. If you find that you still have writers block, try focusing on one area of the review only per day. That can break the process down into digestible pieces, making writers block less potent.
Apr 17, 3:52 pm
Missy May Missy May
Quote:
Originally posted by Heartthrob
In that case you need to finish the reviews as a part of your deal with Eden. Although the item's are discontinued by Eden, they may not always stay that way. Try using the product once more and then write about your experience and what you like ... More
I've got all but one down. My obligation to Eden helped free my writers block. Thank you.
Apr 17, 8:41 pm
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 4