#AskEden - Has the rank logic been changed?

edeneve edeneve
have you noticed how the big change in review votes & comments received now affects our ranking? the current rules don't offer the votes & comments as contributing to increasing our rank. look at what the original program still implemented to date offers. so now what? are votes & comments on reviews no longer wanted by EF. if so, what then contributes to rank increases? I would really appreciate clarification of this since it wasn't even addressed in the new rules.

Contributor Ranking: breakdown and logic
06/24/2013
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
a whole lot of birds. a whole lot of birds.
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
have you noticed how the big change in review votes & comments received now affects our ranking? the current rules don't offer the votes & comments as contributing to increasing our rank. look at what the original program still ... More
edeneve, gurl, are u switchin teams here?
06/24/2013
Rossie Rossie
Sadly, does it matter anymore?
06/24/2013
Ansley Ansley
Hey, the breakdown for rank hasn't changed (at least not to my memory), the points were removed for commenting and rating a review but that doesn't affect the actual breakdown itself.
06/24/2013
bratcat bratcat
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey, the breakdown for rank hasn't changed (at least not to my memory), the points were removed for commenting and rating a review but that doesn't affect the actual breakdown itself.
I was about to get heated because i frist read and interpreted this as you stating that we could no longer comment or rate reviews, but i'm glad i read it again.
Removing points for such is a good idea and hopefully will now lead to more thoughtful input and criticism when it comes to reviews.
06/24/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by bratcat
I was about to get heated because i frist read and interpreted this as you stating that we could no longer comment or rate reviews, but i'm glad i read it again.
Removing points for such is a good idea and hopefully will now lead to more ... More
Oh wow, yeah...I could totally see that. Just removed the points incentive, that's all.
06/24/2013
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5