Post your published reviews for August, 2012

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Post your published reviews for August, 2012

SMichelle SMichelle
I didn't see a thread for August, and since it is already the 7th -- I thought I'd go ahead and make it. I hope that's okay.

Post a link to your published reviews for the month of August, so that we can all check them out!
08/07/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
SMichelle SMichelle
Customize It To Your Desires

A Pleasant Surprise

Mustang, you may very well be my dream dildo

Feeling slutty, but oh so sexy!

Two options for fun!

Coquette does it again!

The Petite Diamond Fairy

Sexy In An Understated Sort Of Way

Covering, Yet Open

My New Favorite Belt!

Sleek and sexy for an affordable price.

Basix Slim, You Failed

Cute and Practical
08/07/2012
lovekink lovekink
Tiny Top, Tacky Heart]

Not Just for Leo's]

Minty Fresh]
08/07/2012
lovekink lovekink
Whoops only did that half right!
08/07/2012
skeeterlynn skeeterlynn
I have 3, but I struggled with the one since it was so basic and I didn't like the product....So, here's the two I liked: Satin and lace corset with hook and eye closure by Coquette
& Mini dress by Espiral

And here's the one I didn't really like: Satin opera gloves by Seven 'til Midnight

More after I get my 5 items Friday
08/07/2012
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
I didn't see a thread for August, and since it is already the 7th -- I thought I'd go ahead and make it. I hope that's okay.

Post a link to your published reviews for the month of August, so that we can all check them out!
don't know how to post a link - any help out there?
08/07/2012
kitty1949 kitty1949
Sexy and Sophisticated
08/07/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
Wow SMichelle you have been busy! here's my one so far for August!

A Great Start to What Will Soon Be a Large Collection
08/07/2012
SkylarrStarr SkylarrStarr
Pleasure Feather

Bent Graduate

Trojan Interchange
08/07/2012
edeneve edeneve
link well now ladies, it's not just
"a guy thing"
08/08/2012
lovekink lovekink
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
don't know how to post a link - any help out there?
Copy and paste the web address of your review into a post. While your in the little post screen in the top right corner under links and formatting it shows how to do it.

I believe you add [ to the beginning of the web address. Then add |Vibrators] to the end and replace the word vibrator with whatever you word you want to show as the link. For example if you wanted the name of your review to be the link use that in the place of vibrators. Hope this helps!
08/08/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Customize It To Your Desires

A Pleasant Surprise

Mustang, you may very well be my dream dildo

Feeling slutty, but oh so sexy!

Two options for fun!

Coquette does it again!

The Petite Diamond Fairy

Sexy ...
The Love Bone

The Nite Warmer..eh...

Love the color, not the cut

The little egg that couldn't

Stepping out and feeling good

Softee ballsy cock, you just didn't thrill me

Is lingerie supposed to age you?


20 for me so far, with several more on the way. I've been busy.
08/11/2012
lovekink lovekink
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
The Love Bone

The Nite Warmer..eh...

Love the color, not the cut

The little egg that couldn't

Stepping out and feeling good

Softee ballsy cock, you just didn't thrill me

Is lingerie supposed to age ...
Gave my thighs muffin tops

My latest... but wow your really going hard! Congrats on the great reviews!
08/11/2012
edeneve edeneve
link

- 'Sparingly' means SPARINGLY! - my 2nd Review - YAAAY!!!
08/11/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
Holy Pop-shot Batman!
08/11/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Not so much a job anymore
Didn't quite ring my bell
Almost touched
08/13/2012
Mikemanz Mikemanz
Here we go:

Manscaping to the MAX!
08/13/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
First one for the month...Satin and lace corset with hook and eye closure: Go Green!
08/16/2012
junipersgame junipersgame
One Fun Tune to Hum To
08/16/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
The Love Bone

The Nite Warmer..eh...

Love the color, not the cut

The little egg that couldn't

Stepping out and feeling good

Softee ballsy cock, you just didn't thrill me

Is lingerie supposed to age ...
Can I have more of these, please?

Pretty in pink, but it could use more power

Sexy, but it didn't live up to my expectations

My very first bodystocking

Sexy little spider

Not what I was expecting, but sexy anyway

Shimmer dress surprised me!

Sexy in fishnet

Meet Fifi - Uma with ears!

29 so far.
08/17/2012
edeneve edeneve
3rd review YAAAY!!!

Oh my...unbelievable!!!
08/20/2012
kitty1949 kitty1949
If Only it Fit

Happiness and Joy... and Much More

Lace demi bra and Bedroom Kandi Happiness and Joy. Enjoy.
08/20/2012
T&A1987 T&A1987
First of a slow month, review wise. another one coming soon, once I settle into my new work schedule.

Russian Detachable Dilation Dildo Doll
08/22/2012
Bex1331 Bex1331
Something For Your Rabbit Hole

Bend Me, Shape Me
08/23/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Can I have more of these, please?

Pretty in pink, but it could use more power

Sexy, but it didn't live up to my expectations

My very first bodystocking

Sexy little spider

Not what I was expecting, but sexy ...
Fifty Shades of Grey, I just can't make my mind up about you!

Hello There, Cleavage!

Ooh! I feel pretty!

Sexy and Flattering, but not so comfortable

These have potential to be sexy on the right body... but not on mine.

Love this body stocking!

Pot hole tube dress -- surprisingly sexy!

36 this month.
08/23/2012
Dixiemomma Dixiemomma
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
I didn't see a thread for August, and since it is already the 7th -- I thought I'd go ahead and make it. I hope that's okay.

Post a link to your published reviews for the month of August, so that we can all check them out!
Egg-cellent Vaginal Exerciser
O-WOW That's Hot...No Seriously
Marked With Love
Jingle Balls
The Bendy Thinny Minnie

These are ones I've done thus far this month! Will be looking at and voting on all of ya'lls!!
08/23/2012
Dixiemomma Dixiemomma
Quote:
Originally posted by Dixiemomma
Egg-cellent Vaginal Exerciser
O-WOW That's Hot...No Seriously
Marked With Love
Jingle Balls
The Bendy Thinny Minnie

These are ones I've done thus far this month! Will be looking at and voting on all of ya'lls!! ...
Love Rider

Heres one i just published for the Love Rider strap on
08/25/2012
edeneve edeneve
Three more Reviews for August 2012

link but not Bounding Bunny challenged

link an impressive Impression indeed

link When the pedal hit the metal, it choked
08/29/2012
Basalt Basalt
My three reviews for August:

Tantus Curve dildo

I-D Moments water-based lube

Tantus super soft cockring


I would appreciate any comments or votes, and I'll check-out the other reviews listed here. Thanks!
08/29/2012
ScarletFox ScarletFox
It's been a slow month for me.

Fluffy Flogger

Joanna's Angels
08/29/2012
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 35
Unique posters: 16