Question about video reviews

mama2007 mama2007
Ok so I have done 3 video reviews, and i used 2 of the gift cards, and waiting for approval on the last one i did the other day. I got new items yesterday in the mail for which i did a review on two things; if those do not have video reviews done on them, are those fine to do as long as i have approval - next week of course? i am trying to make sure i do everything right and not have to re do it.

It is alot of fun doing the videos although the last one - chocolate fantasy took me over 6 - 10 times to re shoot due to the camera wouldn't sit still and i kept messing up, but i finally submitted it and waiting for approval/payment. pretty sweet program I LOVE the points one & video as well. and to top it off, my ranking is going up slowly =]

thanks so much to whoever designed this EF website. it's a great one and i have told my sister about it too!
03/05/2011
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Cream in the Cupcake Cream in the Cupcake
it is pretty awesome
03/05/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Cream in the Cupcake
it is pretty awesome
yeah =] I haven't gotten response about my video i did on the chocolate fantasy but it's still there so i guess they are busy.i got other stuff with my $50 worth of points and GC rather than heart wedge. maybe next time =]

hope its approved to get the payment and then ill do a couple on order i got once i use it this coming weekend
03/07/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
You always have to email carrie ann to make sure it is ok to do a video for a product first. The products should have no video reviews already attached to them. If it is fine, then yes you can do them for whatever you want.
03/07/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
yeah =] I haven't gotten response about my video i did on the chocolate fantasy but it's still there so i guess they are busy.i got other stuff with my $50 worth of points and GC rather than heart wedge. maybe next time =]

hope its ... More
As the system for GC payments has changed, the info goes to Justin, and it may take 2 to 5 days to get a GC payment. Eden is really busy with this stuff, so be patient and Justin will get to it. He usually works week days, so usually payments don't go out over the weekend.

03/07/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
As the system for GC payments has changed, the info goes to Justin, and it may take 2 to 5 days to get a GC payment. Eden is really busy with this stuff, so be patient and Justin will get to it. He usually works week days, so usually payments ... More
oh ok cool. no hurry at all just was wandering. yes jobthingy- i email her before i do any videos. Did u guys hear of the video review program that is when u are 6.0 or higher?? i am 4.9 right now =] they send u product to do review/video on and if it is LESS than $25 in value, ull get a 50 GC not 25. pretty neat

this website is very well ran, idk where i found it actually but nice that i did =]
03/07/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
oh ok cool. no hurry at all just was wandering. yes jobthingy- i email her before i do any videos. Did u guys hear of the video review program that is when u are 6.0 or higher?? i am 4.9 right now =] they send u product to do review/video on and if ... More
It's a little complicated. Most of the time you choose your own toy to video review, have to get it OKed before you review, of course a written review is also necessary, BUT it can't have any video reviews on it. Even if it's less than $25.00, it's the standard $25.00 GC. Only if you get a lesser than $25.00 toy chosen for you does the $50.00 fee apply. Most of the toys in the Video Push Review Program are chosen by the reviewer, though.
03/07/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
It's a little complicated. Most of the time you choose your own toy to video review, have to get it OKed before you review, of course a written review is also necessary, BUT it can't have any video reviews on it. Even if it's less than ... More
oh ok. yea that sounds confusing
03/08/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 4