Requesting Assignments

Eden C. Eden C.
This may be an obvious question, but I cannot seem to find the answer.

If I request a product as an assignment, how likely am I to get it? What factors are involved?
03/18/2011
  • Buy 1 Fetish Or Glass Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I think I can answer this for you

1. If a product has less than 3 reviews on it, it can be requested. However, sometimes, the 3rd assignment may be out and not reflected on the product page. We just have to roll with this.

2. It's in stock. We can't assign an out of stock product.

3. It already has a description review on it. If the product doesn't have its initial review on it, it can't be requested as an assignment.

4. Lingerie and Costumes are NOT available for review requests.

Hope that helps!
03/18/2011
Eden C. Eden C.
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I think I can answer this for you

1. If a product has less than 3 reviews on it, it can be requested. However, sometimes, the 3rd assignment may be out and not reflected on the product page. We just have to roll with this.

2. It's ... More
Thanks! That answers all my questions!
03/18/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I think I can answer this for you

1. If a product has less than 3 reviews on it, it can be requested. However, sometimes, the 3rd assignment may be out and not reflected on the product page. We just have to roll with this.

2. It's ... More
So it's simply three reviews not less than two verified reviews?
03/21/2011
Pleasure Piratess Pleasure Piratess
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
So it's simply three reviews not less than two verified reviews?
Thats what I was always told too.
03/24/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Pleasure Piratess
Thats what I was always told too.
yeah if u arent advanced reviewer it is 3 reviews or less and has to be $30 or less in value.
03/24/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
yeah if u arent advanced reviewer it is 3 reviews or less and has to be $30 or less in value.
actually, less than 3 verified reviews.

It also helps to keep tabs on the "Product Search" under Account --> Review Program --> Product Search
03/25/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Thanks JR for clearing that up for me and my students.
03/25/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
There are lots of things that come up as "Available" when I search under the Product Search for reviews that are EF sponsored, that are not actually available when I have requested them. (that have more than 3 reviews on it) Is this a glitch, or do we have to research?

(I'm asking in case others have this question)
03/25/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
There are lots of things that come up as "Available" when I search under the Product Search for reviews that are EF sponsored, that are not actually available when I have requested them. (that have more than 3 reviews on it) Is this a ... More
agreed. such as lingerie and stuff
03/25/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I think I can answer this for you

1. If a product has less than 3 reviews on it, it can be requested. However, sometimes, the 3rd assignment may be out and not reflected on the product page. We just have to roll with this.

2. It's ... More
I lost my internet so I have not been able to be here in a while, but as soon as I came back it was like pulling teeth to get an assignment. It's almost as if the rules are stricter now to request them?

I miss you Eden! Can't wait to have internet back
03/26/2011
CafeSabroso CafeSabroso
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
There are lots of things that come up as "Available" when I search under the Product Search for reviews that are EF sponsored, that are not actually available when I have requested them. (that have more than 3 reviews on it) Is this a ... More
I agree. The Product Search requires a lot of sorting through, as even items with 3 or more verified reviews will show up on the product search. And you have to search through all the lingerie (10+ pages) if you're not searching a specific category. It honestly can be a challenge to find products available to review. But I guess if it were easy, everything would already be maxed out on reviews.
03/27/2011
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 8