What happened to Eden?!?

xoheartsyou xoheartsyou
I haven't been on in awhile due to nursing school and when I get back on everyone is like gone. I remember this place use to be popping. Everyone was always on and talking and helping people NOW it's like everyone just went away. It feels almost gloomy being on the site. so many changes I feel like I am starting all over again. People were just so alive on here and now it GONE!!!
10/08/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
CinnamonNights CinnamonNights
Quote:
Originally posted by xoheartsyou
I haven't been on in awhile due to nursing school and when I get back on everyone is like gone. I remember this place use to be popping. Everyone was always on and talking and helping people NOW it's like everyone just went away. It feels ... More
I'm not too sure. I just recently joined when it comes to forums, so I haven't really been on quite long enough to see any differences. I've been poking around the forum and it seems most aren't too talkative except maybe on polls and such. Judging by the dates of posts I would imagine that there's less people due to summer being over? Less free time more work, but that's just my guess. ;n; Kinda sad really, I was a bit excited to see all the forum posts and the like but they're all a bit old by now...
10/08/2013
Nichol Oliver Nichol Oliver
Quote:
Originally posted by CinnamonNights
I'm not too sure. I just recently joined when it comes to forums, so I haven't really been on quite long enough to see any differences. I've been poking around the forum and it seems most aren't too talkative except maybe on polls and ... More
This place use to be so busying. Everyone was always voting on reviews but now that we don't get points from doing it and people aren't active like they use to be you can't move up... PLUS all these points I had and I can't even use them!!
10/08/2013
Ansley Ansley
We changed a lot of policies; people didn't agree with the changes so they left. It's pretty cut and dry, to be honest.

On another note: welcome back! This time of year is typically a little slower than most but that's to be expected due to everyone going back to school and things like that (the majority of the demographic on EF is under 25. Or at least, it used to be.)
10/08/2013
xoheartsyou xoheartsyou
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
We changed a lot of policies; people didn't agree with the changes so they left. It's pretty cut and dry, to be honest.

On another note: welcome back! This time of year is typically a little slower than most but that's to be ... More
That's understandable. ALSO were did all the lingerie go? it's all out of stock. I was in need of something new but there is no lingerie selection anymore...

Will the 15% of an order change with the points? && where did the facebook friend deals go?
10/08/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by xoheartsyou
That's understandable. ALSO were did all the lingerie go? it's all out of stock. I was in need of something new but there is no lingerie selection anymore...

Will the 15% of an order change with the points? && where did the ... More
I don't make decisions about stock, but our product team has a good grasp on what to stock and not stock. Will the 15% off change, it's not likely. As for FB deals, again that's something managed by our product team. They could be retooling that particular promotion or they dropped it altogether.
10/09/2013
Hermosura21 Hermosura21
Yes Eden Fantasys has changed a lot I really don't get on much anymore. ;/
10/10/2013
Hermosura21 Hermosura21
Quote:
Originally posted by Nichol Oliver
This place use to be so busying. Everyone was always voting on reviews but now that we don't get points from doing it and people aren't active like they use to be you can't move up... PLUS all these points I had and I can't even use them!!
what do you mean you cant use your points I haven't been on I a while?
10/10/2013
CinnamonNights CinnamonNights
Quote:
Originally posted by Hermosura21
what do you mean you cant use your points I haven't been on I a while?
By what I've read: older members who would save up a lot of points used their points to buy their toys. However due to a recent change you can only use your points on 15% of a purchase, so those who were saving points for a luxury toy or something are pretty upset.
10/10/2013
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Hermosura21
what do you mean you cant use your points I haven't been on I a while?
you can only use points equal to just 15% of your order. the remainder is to be paid for. you may want to review all the rules & guidelines & be sure to check out the Eden Points prg. page for new changes. otherwise, Stormy would be your resource or guide to a resource.
11/02/2013
Adnerbmw Adnerbmw
There were some pretty epic fights on here around the time they changed everything, people fighting over the policy changes and such. Alot of people were pretty upset about all the changes. i have not seen alot of the frequent users i used to see after all the dust settled.
11/03/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 7