Advanced Reviewer

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Advanced Reviewer

Jgelsomini Jgelsomini
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if i could get some information from people who are currently advanced reviewers. I've done my initial 3 reviews and was wondering how long it would take for them to register so i can request to become and advanced member I am actually starting up an adult toy review blog, and heard this site would offer me a great starting point in my journey.

Any information you can give would be great, I am a social media director in my professional life, but the adult toy business is a whole new ballgame for me!
08/01/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Jgelsomini
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if i could get some information from people who are currently advanced reviewers. I've done my initial 3 reviews and was wondering how long it would take for them to register so i can request to become and ...
So far there is only 1 published. Only the editors have control over the others. Won't take long though. They work hard and know reviewers like to see their work asap. I believe the editors are limited on how many they are allowed per day though.

Perhaps one of the editors will answer you.
08/01/2015
Jgelsomini Jgelsomini
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
So far there is only 1 published. Only the editors have control over the others. Won't take long though. They work hard and know reviewers like to see their work asap. I believe the editors are limited on how many they are allowed per day ...
thank you
08/01/2015
charmedtomeetyou charmedtomeetyou
There is a huge backlog right now, so patience is key. It's true that editors are limited in the amount we can publish, and try to work through the list in the order the reviews were submitted.
08/02/2015
Jgelsomini Jgelsomini
Quote:
Originally posted by charmedtomeetyou
There is a huge backlog right now, so patience is key. It's true that editors are limited in the amount we can publish, and try to work through the list in the order the reviews were submitted.
Thank you for getting back to me ! They didnt take that long to get done, i was just unsure of how the process worked. Everyone has been so welcoming though, i never really explored this site much until recently and love the forum aspect and all the programs they offer!
08/03/2015
missshortstuff missshortstuff
Quote:
Originally posted by Jgelsomini
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if i could get some information from people who are currently advanced reviewers. I've done my initial 3 reviews and was wondering how long it would take for them to register so i can request to become and ...
I'm in the same situation, and I was wondering the same thing!
08/03/2015
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4