Hello everyone, and welcome to the Weekly Roundup #154!
On the Calendar:
All Month Long:
- Birthday Club Happy Birthday July babies!! Stop in and wish everyone a happy birthday and tell us how you discovered or identify your kinky side.
- Community Planning Thread. Everyone is welcome to contribute ideas and suggestions for the Mentor program this month!
- Reviewer's Spotlight This month we're highlighting Destri, who has been a member since 2007! Come pick her brain about her review style, how she feels about slugs...you know those kinds of things!
- Eden's 10th Anniversary - 1st Annual Community Reunion Extravaganza! - In case you missed it, you can go back and read through (if you're brave). There were 5,032 comments on the party itself. We cannot wait for next year!
- Eden DIY - Learn How to Change Your Oil - Tuesday, 3 PM EDT
The Weekly Buzz
Sorry to say it looks like another odd duck this week. I know we have a ton of stuff on the way, it just isn't here yet. Let's all keep our fingers crossed for next week.
Over at Eden Cafe we're giving away Wonderland Vibes. Vote here for a bonus entry to the giveaway!
Are Rape Jokes Ever Funny? - Check out Roland's response to the recent Daniel Tosh controversy.
Come Celebrate with Us Just drop on by and join in the fun and sillyness!
Interview with owner and founder, Fred Petrenko. Fred still has a few questions to answer so keep your eyes peeled for those answers next week!
Name That Toy - Winner will receive 2500 points for the correct answer.
Kendra30752 is this week's Name that Toy Winner. It was the Vikskin Randyl! Congratulations!
This week's image is:
There were 740 reviews this week. Great week everyone!
And now on to this week's review picks!
BusyMe Made of Berry Delicious Need flavored condoms? Check out what BusyMe has to say about Trustex products: "They are very exciting I would continue buying all the colors just to review the flavors. The performance of these are excellent and it wouldn't bother me to have someone wear these. Whether it was a longtime partner for no reason, or someone I just wanted to have a fling with.
hesteel09 Very much to my expectations and then some "The Night Rider Stud is a very good toy considering the price. It is perfect for someone who wants to experiment with something with a little more power and variation to it. Not a bad addition to any level of experiences toy box. Only dislike is the jelly material that makes the toy highly porous."
: ProperyofPotter Jac Off? Okay! "The Jac Off is an excellent masturbator pad, especially for the price! It's easy to use, clean, store, and travel with. It's compact size and shape make it very beginner friendly. The best part of this toy; it doesn't matter how large or small your member is, this toy will work great for you!"
Sexiskewt Mesmerizing Swirls-"This toy is definitely a bang for your buck and a great introduction to glass texture! Not necessarily for brand-spanking-new beginners but someone who has had a little experience with smooth glass or softer textured toys and is ready to move into firmer territory should love it! The texture is not too overwhelming to put off skeptics. Essential for glass collectors."
Chefbriapink Allure sure does lure you with her enchanted touch
"The Durex Play Allure is a great vibe at a great price! My first time achieving a G-spot orgasm was with this toy. However, if you are a power-seeker who planned on using this toy as a clitoral stimulus, it may not measure up."