Did you hear about our fantastic coupon?
On the Calendar for the next week:
Monday, April 18th: Easter Party 7pm-9pm EST
Tuesday, April 19th: Eden Photographers 7pm-8pm EST
Wednesday, April 20th: Eden Link Spotlight: Tantus 7pm-8pm EST
Wednesday, April 20th: Eden Kink 8pm-9pm EST
Thursday, April 21st: Community Events Committee 7pm-8pm EST
Sunday, April 24th: Workshop: Soy Candle Making 6pm-7pm EST
Monday, April 25th: Eden Lives Healthy 8:30pm-9:30pm EST
Tuesday, April 26th: Naked Reader Book Club 8pm-10pm EST
Wednesday, April 27th: Workshop: Review Program 7pm-8pm EST
Thursday, April 28th: Eden Bloggers 7pm-8pm EST
- Have you heard yet that TacoODoom is going to be running in an awesome race to benefit veterans? You haven't?! Well then you need to check it out!! You can read even more about it on our Eden Gives Back Blog! She's also updated us on her progress so far, both on the forum and on the blog.
- Over on the Eden Cafe this week, we're giving away OhMiBod stuff! First place gets their choice of either a Freestyle or Freestyle G! Second place gets their choice of either a Better Than Chocolate Music Edition, BodiTalk Escort, NaughtiBod, Club Vibe, or the Original OhMiBod!
- Want to know a little more about OhMiBod? You can check out either their Eden Link page, or Kayla's spotlight on them.
- Also be sure to check out Kayla's Weekly Buzz thread to see what's new this week!
- This week we had 290 reviews submitted. It's a good bit lower than we were averaging for a while. I would like to see this number go up. What do you think? Can we do it?
Name that Toy
Post your guess on this Roundup thread. All correct guesses will go into a weekly drawing.
One winner will be chosen randomly and announced on next weeks Roundup. Winner gets a $25.00 GiftCard
Dusk won the Name that Toy contest last week! The correct answer was the Insignia Isla!
This week's reviews have been brought to you by Kayla (Mistress Kay)
(How would you like to pick the reviews for the Weekly Review Roundup? You get a nifty $25.00 GiftCard.
Send me an email at Gary@EdenFantasys.com – subject line “Hosting the Roundup”.)
And now on to this week's picks!
~Venus~ - Definitely Delightful If you're looking for a body-safe traditional vibrator, ~Venus~ has the low-down on theFleur De Lis Silicone Delight. She gives is five stars and has tons of praise, but she does mention that it might not be strong enough for everyone.
Beaners – I Didn't Know What I was Missing Out On If taking your sex life into new positions is something you want to do, Beaners gives you the entire low-down on the Liberator Wedge. He says it's expensive, but he gives it a four-star rating and says it makes sex much more comfortable.
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin – The Loud and Silent Type Looking for a new porn DVD to watch? Victor gives you all of the low-
down on Young Harlots: The Governess saying that it has quite a bit of variety in the sex. He even posts great screen captures!
markeagleone – A Pack of Pleasure! With all of the new couple's lubricants out there, it can be difficult to pick which ones are best. However, markeagleone gives us the low-down on System JO 2 to Tango saying that it's a great lubricant and delivers what it promises to.
Brosia – You Never Really Get Over Your First Love... With all the g-spot vibrators out there, it can be hard to know which one to pick. Brosia helps us out with that problem with her 4-star review of the Rock-Chick Massager Kit by saying that it's high-quality and provides great g-spot stimulation.