On the Calendar for the next week:
Tuesday, July 19th: Eden Photographers 7pm-8pm EST
Thursday, July 21st: Community Planning Meeting 12pm-1pm EST
Monday, July 25th: Eden Lives Healthy 8:30pm-9:30pm EST
Tuesday, July 26th: Naked Reader Book Club 8pm-10pm EST
Wednesday, July 27th: Workshop: Review Program 7pm-8pm EST
- Over on the Eden Cafe this week, we're giving away Zini!! First place gets a Zini Deux in their choice of in stock color, and second place gets to pick any in stock color of the Zini Roae!!
- Want to know a little more about Zini? You can check out Kayla's spotlight on them.
- Also be sure to check out Kayla's Weekly Buzz thread to see what's new this week!
- Did you see that we're interviewing author and life coach Mikaya Heart? You can ask her your questions right here until July 19th!
- This week we had 444 reviews submitted. That's only slightly less than last week, but still an astounding number all the same!
Name that Toy
Post your guess on this Roundup thread. All correct guesses will go into a weekly drawing.
One winner will be chosen randomly and announced on next weeks Roundup. Winner gets a $25.00 GiftCard
BeautifulDarkness won the Name that Toy contest last week! The correct answer was the Alexis Amore's Vibrating Pussy and Ass!
(How would you like to pick the reviews for the Weekly Review Roundup? You get a nifty $25.00 GiftCard.
Send me an email at Sam@EdenFantasys.com – subject line “Hosting the Roundup”.)
And now on to this week's picks!
LingaLoo -It's like teething gel, for your butt hole. LingaLoo says that this Back it up lube is good and bad because of the numbing qualities. Unfortunately for her, it had more of a clinical experience than a pleasurable experience.
Jobthingy – So Shiny! Bionic is a sparkly, glam, vegan friendly way to strap up in the bedroom. It sucked her in “like an emo chick to a sparkly vampire” and she really enjoyed using this sturdy vinyl harness.
SGCris – One hell of a paddle, until it broke! The Smackers Triple Kisser Paddle is really pretty, but unfortunately that's about where the good things end. After dissecting the paddle, she discovered that the inside is nothing more than cardboard and you'll need to be really careful to make sure that it doesn't break in the future.
wetone123 - The Object of Objet=Pleasure The Xtasse Objet is the first in a series of 3 Objet's. Its swirled texture is very subtle internally, but the smooth silicone feels great on the clitoris. With 10 different settings and good strength, the only real downside is that it gets loud after a few uses.
Schwaltze – Time to Heat Things Up! The Womolia from Emotional Bliss is a unique piece that reminds Schwalte of a telephone receiver. She likes the heat and that it's rechargeable but doesn't like how loud it is, that it isn't waterproof and that the vibrations are buzzy.