Anal beads

Married couple Married couple
Flexi Felix
Related to: 
I was wondering about your opinion of Flexi Felix for a married couple new to toys. Thanks for your time.
05/06/2008
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Player Player
Quote:
Originally posted by Married couple
I was wondering about your opinion of Flexi Felix for a married couple new to toys. Thanks for your time.
I saw "anal beads" was your topic and Felix immediately came to mind It's silicone, so you can share him, it can be sterilized between uses, it's very cute and a really good company!
05/06/2008
EF Expert EF Expert
Flexi Felix is a good choice, it consists of 100% skin-safe silicone,is cleverly created - with a handle(the face of the caterpillar) which prevents the toy from getting sucked up into your rectum and it has a very impressive high-quality finish!
Please remember to use this toy with water-based lubricant only! Silicone lubricants will destroy the Flexi Felix.
05/06/2008
Newcouple Newcouple
I love Flexi Felix - the best toy for the butt! These beads have no odor and will absorb no odor unlike rubber or jelly. And they are connected with silicone...not just string!
The Flexi Felix is far superior over other anal beads.
05/12/2008
Tragemony Tragemony
And gosh is it cute!
03/11/2009
callsignhusker callsignhusker
Quote:
Originally posted by Married couple
I was wondering about your opinion of Flexi Felix for a married couple new to toys. Thanks for your time.
Hmm if you are totally new to toys you may want to try something vaginal before you go anal. It depends what you are looking for. In my experience anal play takes a particularly large amount of practice etc..

That's not to say you shouldn't try. We have alot of fun with it! I think that this toy would make an EXCELLENT first anal toy. Honestly cleaning yourself or your partner is probably going to take more practice and forum searching than this itty bitty toy. I use an enema before engaging in anal.
03/14/2011
callsignhusker callsignhusker
Quote:
Originally posted by EF Expert
Flexi Felix is a good choice, it consists of 100% skin-safe silicone,is cleverly created - with a handle(the face of the caterpillar) which prevents the toy from getting sucked up into your rectum and it has a very impressive high-quality ... More
This is just something I've noticed.. Why does no one ever mention oil-based lubes? In my experience they are perfectly safe with 100% silicone toys.. and they are long lasting and great for shower play. Yes oil-based is incompatible with condoms, but many couples don't use condoms for this sort of thing...? I've used vaseline for anal play many times and have had no problems whatsoever..
03/14/2011
FantaseeDude FantaseeDude
True to it's name, this toy is very flexible which for some folks can make it a little hard to insert. Depends on how determined you are, I guess
03/14/2011
Amy Snookum Amy Snookum
I think your friends would be pleased by Felix )
03/23/2011
tinadice tinadice
Never try them but would like to ? Do they hurt?
02/04/2012
Petite Cannibal Petite Cannibal
Quote:
Originally posted by Player
I saw "anal beads" was your topic and Felix immediately came to mind It's silicone, so you can share him, it can be sterilized between uses, it's very cute and a really good company!
Totally agree.
01/21/2013
Roshandala Roshandala
Quote:
Originally posted by Married couple
I was wondering about your opinion of Flexi Felix for a married couple new to toys. Thanks for your time.
IS CUTE
02/26/2013
steelaster steelaster
Quote:
Originally posted by callsignhusker
This is just something I've noticed.. Why does no one ever mention oil-based lubes? In my experience they are perfectly safe with 100% silicone toys.. and they are long lasting and great for shower play. Yes oil-based is incompatible with ... More
I have heard you shouldn't use oil based lubricant in general because it can trap bacteria. It is safest when used for anal play in comparison with vaginal. If it works for you then great! I just thought I would mention why it is not typically used.
04/02/2013
steelaster steelaster
Thanks for the posts everyone!
04/02/2013
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 12