Anal toy recommendations

SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
I enjoy a more hard toy when it comes to anal play. I have been thinking of expanding the toy box but I am caught between buying either anal beads or an anal probe. I am concerned that the beads will be too soft or too bendable (for lack of a better word) and end up being something doesn't do it for me. Are there are any beads that are not as flexible but have a little more give than most probes? Also I prefer harder silicone anal toys over soft.
Mar 5, 11:39 am
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
dv8 dv8
Why not just get a silicone or glass dildo with a flared base?
Mar 5, 3:38 pm
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Why not just get a silicone or glass dildo with a flared base?
I already have a few of those. What I like is the gradual increase of bulges in the beads and probes. I have a smaller probe (about 3 inch insertable)and was wanting something a little longer.
Mar 6, 12:35 pm
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
I already have a few of those. What I like is the gradual increase of bulges in the beads and probes. I have a smaller probe (about 3 inch insertable)and was wanting something a little longer.
You could always collect a set of different dildos in different sizes. Work up to the larger ones when you want; use the smaller ones for warmup, muscle control, or dp. The Tantus Cowboy sounds like something that would interest you.
Mar 6, 1:26 pm
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
You could always collect a set of different dildos in different sizes. Work up to the larger ones when you want; use the smaller ones for warmup, muscle control, or dp. The Tantus Cowboy sounds like something that would interest you. ... More
Yeah something like the Cowboy. That is the kind of thing I am looking for. I like the gradual increase in size and also the "beads" for lack of better word right now. Thank you
Mar 6, 1:55 pm
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
Yeah something like the Cowboy. That is the kind of thing I am looking for. I like the gradual increase in size and also the "beads" for lack of better word right now. Thank you
Have you seen this Magical Scepter in glass? I have it and reviewed it and as long as you have a god grip on the base with a cloth, for example, you should be able to use it safely anally (it's in the anal section after all).
Mar 6, 7:58 pm
SaucyxGirl SaucyxGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Wahine
Have you seen this Magical Scepter in glass? I have it and reviewed it and as long as you have a god grip on the base with a cloth, for example, you should be able to use it safely anally (it's in the anal section after all). ... More
I prefer something with a flared base. I am too afraid that in the heat of the moment I would let go of it. Lol although that would make one hell of an ER visit.
Mar 6, 10:29 pm
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by SaucyxGirl
I prefer something with a flared base. I am too afraid that in the heat of the moment I would let go of it. Lol although that would make one hell of an ER visit.
Have you seen these things you use to add a flared base to any dildo you like? They are made by Evolved and it appears Eden no longer sells them, but they come in either individual sizes based on the dildo girth, or you buy a set of all three sizes. Here is a link to a good review with helpful pictures showing it on different toys, etc. for the larger one using one of these (available elsewhere --I recommend trying the 3 pk so you're covered no matter the toy size)

I mistakenly thought in my previous message that I linked you to my review of the Magic Scepter which has this info included! Here is the link to the (discontinued on Eden) three pack of "vibrator enhancers" I mention above.
Mar 7, 6:28 am
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 3