Deep Secret

bayosgirl bayosgirl
Deep secret review
Related to: 
Could this be used as a butt plug, or would it slip out? It's the perfect size for me.
01/05/2012
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Well, it's listed as an anal probe so yes?
01/05/2012
ooommmm ooommmm
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
Could this be used as a butt plug, or would it slip out? It's the perfect size for me.
If you want something that won't pop out I'd get something with a bigger head. This might be too big but something like this:

link

The bigger the head and the smaller the neck the less likely it will pop out. On the other hand a thicker neck gives you a fuller and stretchy sensation. I like both.
01/05/2012
Coralbell Coralbell
I don't have that particular toy, but it doesn't look like it would stay in well by itself, since it doesn't have a narrow neck at the bottom.

Maybe the Encore would be a good choice for you. It's a plug made by the same company and it has the same width and a similar bulged texture. It's just a 1/2" longer. It would stay in place better thanks to the neck.
01/05/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Coralbell
I don't have that particular toy, but it doesn't look like it would stay in well by itself, since it doesn't have a narrow neck at the bottom.

Maybe the Encore would be a good choice for you. It's a plug made by the same ... More
Me likey! It's also a bit cheaper than the other one...always a plus
01/05/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by ooommmm
If you want something that won't pop out I'd get something with a bigger head. This might be too big but something like this:

link

The bigger the head and the smaller the neck the less likely it will pop out. On the other hand ... More
I've been meaning to try a glass plug but I like to use them during sex, and I'm not sure glass would be safe (I'm concerned about it getting bumped and bruising me.) Any thoughts/opinions about this (anyone??)
01/05/2012
ScottA ScottA
The Deep Secret will slip out if it's not held in place. For a toy to stay in well it needs to have a neck of at least 1/2" (3/4" is better) and a body that's about 1/2" or more wider than the neck.

The Deep Secret should be a very nice thrusting toy/anal dildo provided that you can keep your anus relaxed during play.
01/05/2012
Boobs and Lubes Boobs and Lubes
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
Could this be used as a butt plug, or would it slip out? It's the perfect size for me.
it will slip out, but it feels great, you may need something to keep it in
02/02/2012
Boobs and Lubes Boobs and Lubes
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
Well, it's listed as an anal probe so yes?
it's listed as a Harness accessory, i believe...
02/02/2012
Mr. E Mr. E
The deep secret can be used as a plug, but it may be difficult to retain...especially during climax.
02/02/2012
Nice to Eat you Nice to Eat you
This feels terrific, but it may not stay if your pushing on it.
02/09/2012
godweensatan godweensatan
i doubt thats going to stay in.... unless you sit on it obviously hahahah
02/10/2012
PassionateLover2 PassionateLover2
I agree with most everyone here. You should look elsewhere and find something with a narrow neck at a large base!
02/10/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 10