Do you wear your butt plug all day or while doing stuff besides sex play?

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Do you wear your butt plug all day or while doing stuff besides sex play?

Jmo2280 Jmo2280
My guy asked to me to wear mine at random times because he thinks it's hot knowing it's there and no one knows, I do too but I'm having trouble with the plugs not fitting right so it becomes a chore instead of fun. Any feedback would be awesome!
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
Yes
1  (100%)
No
Total votes: 1
Poll is closed
10/11/2014
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Not all day, but when in the mood which varies. Sometimes 3-4 times a week. Almost always while having sex lately.

As for fining the right plug. I've found it's just research, reading many reviews, but most important,trial and error. Everybody's anatomy and taste is different. Some like them tapered, others short and rounded. Some like thick necks, some prefer skinny necks.

There's a lot out there, good luck !

My favorite is the nJoy line. More expensive but to me worth the money.
10/12/2014
Aesenthia Aesenthia
Having the correct plug really makes all the difference. I had a cute jeweled princess plug and it was super uncomfortable to wear for any extended period of time. I just got the ziggy plug and I love it and it is super comfortable!!
10/12/2014
subbieforHer subbieforHer
Quote:
Originally posted by Jmo2280
My guy asked to me to wear mine at random times because he thinks it's hot knowing it's there and no one knows, I do too but I'm having trouble with the plugs not fitting right so it becomes a chore instead of fun. Any feedback would be awesome!
Believe me, finding the right fit makes all the difference! My gf/Mistress has me wear a butt-plug daily, typically for 8-12 hours (sometimes longer), so I hope I can offer some helpful advice
If you're going to be wearing a butt-plug all day, you definitely want to be wearing a comfortable one! Personally, I prefer silicone plugs for extended all day wear. Don't go for something too large if it's going to be up your butt the whole day... be reasonable and go with smaller sized plugs and work your way up to larger ones over time.

Hope this helps!
10/16/2014
Thong man Thong man
Quote:
Originally posted by Jmo2280
My guy asked to me to wear mine at random times because he thinks it's hot knowing it's there and no one knows, I do too but I'm having trouble with the plugs not fitting right so it becomes a chore instead of fun. Any feedback would be awesome!
I will wear mine out running errands and even mowing the yard.
08/01/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Thong man
I will wear mine out running errands and even mowing the yard.
Yes, makes chores less unpleasant. Sometimes look forward to doing them now.
08/02/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Yes, I find it to be a great little sexy secret. I'll wear mine on the weekends when I know that I'll just be around the house. Occasionally, I'll wear it while I'm out and about doing the more mundane tasks like grocery shopping.

The best part is that no one has the slightest idea...
08/04/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Yes, I find it to be a great little sexy secret. I'll wear mine on the weekends when I know that I'll just be around the house. Occasionally, I'll wear it while I'm out and about doing the more mundane tasks like grocery shopping. ...
Do you go up in size and weight (Njoys) according to the task/event or just rotate thu your collection.
08/04/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Yes, I find it to be a great little sexy secret. I'll wear mine on the weekends when I know that I'll just be around the house. Occasionally, I'll wear it while I'm out and about doing the more mundane tasks like grocery shopping. ...
The things you find out here...lol.

I'm still attracted by the thought of at least a little one, but can't take the plunge.
08/05/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
The things you find out here...lol.

I'm still attracted by the thought of at least a little one, but can't take the plunge.
It's too bad that they aren't either in stock or carried anymore by Eden. If they were I'd gift you the small N'joy. This way you could have one of your own to evaluate Symb. This way, you wouldn't have to take the chance of buying something you might not like.
08/05/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Do you go up in size and weight (Njoys) according to the task/event or just rotate thu your collection.
O.H. that's a great question. Get ready for too much information...

You know, I do a little bit of both. On days when I have more time or if it's been a while, I'll rotate through them and other days I'll just grab the Medium N'joy plug or my medium Doc Johnson plug and roll.

On those lazy days, I'll hang out with Billy while watching some adult entertainment...
08/05/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
It's too bad that they aren't either in stock or carried anymore by Eden. If they were I'd gift you the small N'joy. This way you could have one of your own to evaluate Symb. This way, you wouldn't have to take the chance of ...
Perhaps you have your eye on one that IS in stock?
08/05/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
It's too bad that they aren't either in stock or carried anymore by Eden. If they were I'd gift you the small N'joy. This way you could have one of your own to evaluate Symb. This way, you wouldn't have to take the chance of ...


You mean they don't carry N'joys? What is the next best thing? Maybe....just maybe...
08/05/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Perhaps you have your eye on one that IS in stock?
I pause over the pic of maybe a vibrating one, but realize I know nothing about them. I'd probably pick out one that was all wrong.
08/05/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
O.H. that's a great question. Get ready for too much information...

You know, I do a little bit of both. On days when I have more time or if it's been a while, I'll rotate through them and other days I'll just grab the Medium ...
The 2.0 is 3 times better (or More) than the med or lg. I suggest you try it. I'm you don't already owe one.
08/05/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
The 2.0 is 3 times better (or More) than the med or lg. I suggest you try it. I'm you don't already owe one.
I'm not ready for the Large and definitely not the XL. In time... I would like to complete the set though.
08/06/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
I pause over the pic of maybe a vibrating one, but realize I know nothing about them. I'd probably pick out one that was all wrong.
I don't think you can go wrong. As long as you start out small and work your way up, you'll be ok! Oh and don't forget the lube. This is all assuming that you WANT to do this. No pressure on my part.

For the record, the vibrating plugs do the same thing the non vibrating plugs do. They only add the function of vibration.
08/06/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I don't think you can go wrong. As long as you start out small and work your way up, you'll be ok! Oh and don't forget the lube. This is all assuming that you WANT to do this. No pressure on my part.

For the record, the vibrating ...
Why not me making that my next toy? Which one is really bad and which one good?
08/06/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
Why not me making that my next toy? Which one is really bad and which one good?
Well, which toys are you looking at?
08/06/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Well, which toys are you looking at?
I don't know the names yet, but it would be silicone, small, and vibrating.
08/06/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
I don't know the names yet, but it would be silicone, small, and vibrating.
Where can these toys be found? Are they here or at another website? Are you looking at any specific website for this ever elusive plug?
08/08/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Where can these toys be found? Are they here or at another website? Are you looking at any specific website for this ever elusive plug?
Get her an Njoy. The rest of us have already done the research /testing. Might as well skip ahead and get the best ! Start small or med of course. Sadly it will not be from EF. Unless they go back to stocking them.
08/09/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
Get her an Njoy. The rest of us have already done the research /testing. Might as well skip ahead and get the best ! Start small or med of course. Sadly it will not be from EF. Unless they go back to stocking them.
I would, however, then we wouldn't remain anonymous. You know, I'd need her shipping info and she would have mine. She has no idea if I'm some sort of anti social, perverted, psychopath, even though I'm not. Honest!
08/09/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I've just started doing this. Comfort can be an issue - but I prefer the medium glass plugs because the metal ones have a narrow neck. The glass ones have a wider neck which does a better job of getting me ready for being pegged - my new favorite past time.
08/09/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I've just started doing this. Comfort can be an issue - but I prefer the medium glass plugs because the metal ones have a narrow neck. The glass ones have a wider neck which does a better job of getting me ready for being pegged - my new favorite ...
Yes, once you go pegged you don't go back.
08/10/2015
Total posts: 25
Unique posters: 8