does it hurt.?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

does it hurt.?

piglet4 piglet4
piglet4
Related to: 
i was wondering if anal things hurt? i mean i have never tried anal anything and have been scared too. should i start off with a toy then work my way to the real thing?
01/02/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
When getting into anal play, it's best to go nice and slow and start with just a finger. Use lots of lube, and if you feel any pain, stop and try again a little later. Relaxation is key, and if you're tense the going will be a lot tougher.
01/02/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
When getting into anal play, it's best to go nice and slow and start with just a finger. Use lots of lube, and if you feel any pain, stop and try again a little later. Relaxation is key, and if you're tense the going will be a lot tougher.
Very true. Also mind over matter in a lot of cases. It's just like when your worried about messing something up at work, if your really worried about messing up, then you will most likely mess up. So if your going to try anything anal, as suggested already, lots of lube and 1 finger to start with. Also an open mind helps a lot and not giving up so easily. But you will want to stop when you feel pain, rest up for a few minutes, add more lube and try again.

Have to tried any lubes before for sex? If you have I would recommend going with one you like. I personally use maximus water based lube for anal. Also depending on the size of your fingers, these 2 butt plugs are great beginners to try out in anal. The ]Pleasure 1] and the The Lil End, these are made of silicone and are very comfortable and safe for the body. If you get one of these or a silicone toy in general, you only want to use water based lube.

You mentioned working your way to the real thing, i'm assuming your looking to try anal with a partner. In this case you will most likely want to work up to that. Depending on the size of the person, and if you have never had any kind of anal experience, it can really hurt a lot. So work your way up and find a position for anal play you are most comfortable and relaxed with. Goodluck
01/02/2012
squire squire
There are many posts on this topic that might be able to answer your specific questions on this topic, but if done right it shouldn't hurt at all Most important things to remember are that it can take a long time to work up to being comfortable with any anal play, everyone's body is different in terms of how receptive they are to anal. Not everyone can take 2inches, no matter how often you enjoy anal pleasure, so know your limits. Use a ton of lube, and progress slowly. Lastly, it's okay to not like it as well, even if your partner does. There is a wide range of preferences based on our bodies, our histories, and how we relate to our partners...find what works for your comfort level and embrace your sexual power.
01/02/2012
MrSinister MrSinister
Like everyone says (and most posts before this one) slow and steady wins the race. Start small, start slow. If you try to go from zero to hero, it's going to hurt and it's going to put you off anal before you could even give it a chance.
01/02/2012
potstickers potstickers
If it hurt, people wouldn't do it. If anal DOES hurt, you're doing it wrong.
01/02/2012
piglet4 piglet4
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Very true. Also mind over matter in a lot of cases. It's just like when your worried about messing something up at work, if your really worried about messing up, then you will most likely mess up. So if your going to try anything anal, as ...
thank you @cookie monster mike..that helps a lot n yes i am looking to try. and no i have not used much lube before sex. and thank you @squire that is very true im just scared i will not like it or it will hurt me but i cant knock it until i try it!
01/03/2012
cmm cmm
It hurt at first slightly. I think thats why a lot of people get turned off by it.
01/03/2012
slynch slynch
Start small and use a lot of lube.
01/03/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by piglet4
thank you @cookie monster mike..that helps a lot n yes i am looking to try. and no i have not used much lube before sex. and thank you @squire that is very true im just scared i will not like it or it will hurt me but i cant knock it until i try it!
Your welcome, the EF community is awesome and many many people here are more than willing to help out with advice and such on multiple matters. I do recommend searching through the forums on anything your interested in learning about. I have done this often and found many answers to things without having to post a lot of new discussions on it. When I can't find an answer to something I generally make a new discussion then.
01/03/2012
kawigrl kawigrl
it might at first just take your time and lots of lube
01/03/2012
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by kawigrl
it might at first just take your time and lots of lube
And as soon as it does stop. Back off just a bit and start trying to relax your anus. If you can't then stop and take a break. You want to associate anal relaxation and play with good feelings, and if you persist when it hurts then your body will go into defense mode and it will hurt more.
01/03/2012
bl0ndeeo2 bl0ndeeo2
Quote:
Originally posted by piglet4
i was wondering if anal things hurt? i mean i have never tried anal anything and have been scared too. should i start off with a toy then work my way to the real thing?
It use to hurt a lot when I first tried. Now, it doesn't. I also believe it can vary on your partner. I've only had one before my husband and it is a night and day difference.

I agree though, relaxation was key, and slow and steady until you are comfortable!
01/13/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 11