how well does the PLug of Lust Large stay in?

aBeastlyLittleThing aBeastlyLittleThing
Plug of lust large
Related to: 
i wanna make a fox tail butt plug, and i need one with a loop--this looks amazingly perfect...just worried about it staying in while i'm walking around :o( what do you guys think?
will it stay in with the extra weight of the tail? any other suggestions? which ones stay in best for you?
03/22/2011
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Not sure on how well it stays in, the neck looks a bit short to me.

You could look at the Love Pacifier. Great price for a silicone plug. The Pure plugs would be another option, but they are higher priced.
03/22/2011
Annemarie Annemarie
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Not sure on how well it stays in, the neck looks a bit short to me.

You could look at the Love Pacifier. Great price for a silicone plug. The Pure plugs would be another option, but they are higher priced. ... More
This. The Love Pacifier is great for long term wear, and comfortable. The ring sits between your cheeks well, too.
03/22/2011
Master Crimson Master Crimson
Quote:
Originally posted by aBeastlyLittleThing
i wanna make a fox tail butt plug, and i need one with a loop--this looks amazingly perfect...just worried about it staying in while i'm walking around :o( what do you guys think?
will it stay in with the extra weight of the tail? any other ... More
It stays in quite well - as the difference between thickest part and the neck is fairly sizable. However, know that it can be a bit big for beginners.

As for the tail - in fact, I used it for exactly that purpose - and the tail stays well. Of course, you gotta make sure to properly clean the plug each time afterwards, but because the ring is a tad away from the base, the tail generally will stay untouched.
05/01/2011
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
This was a good read, im tempting to buy a couple of these
05/07/2011
kinksters kinksters
Quote:
Originally posted by aBeastlyLittleThing
i wanna make a fox tail butt plug, and i need one with a loop--this looks amazingly perfect...just worried about it staying in while i'm walking around :o( what do you guys think?
will it stay in with the extra weight of the tail? any other ... More
i agree w/ dwtim..the neck is too short. i love this to warm up, but it slips out if you walk around =(
05/12/2011
Bullfanch Bullfanch
Quote:
Originally posted by kinksters
i agree w/ dwtim..the neck is too short. i love this to warm up, but it slips out if you walk around =(
I have no problem wearing it while walking around the house doing housework, but I'm definitely not very experience with anal. I haven't had it pop out once.
07/17/2011
Porygorish Porygorish
it looks sizable enough where even pulsating sphincter should have it stay in
09/02/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 8