Lube ? regarding butt plug use

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Lube ? regarding butt plug use

milkgirl82 milkgirl82
I'm asking this ? as a new to bdsm switch. I would like my sub to wear a butt plug to his work all day. He uses a water based lube. Should we be concerned that the lube will leak through his underwear and dress pants? Are there any precautions that need to be taken so this doesn't happen?

Thank you for the help!
04/05/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by milkgirl82
I'm asking this ? as a new to bdsm switch. I would like my sub to wear a butt plug to his work all day. He uses a water based lube. Should we be concerned that the lube will leak through his underwear and dress pants? Are there any precautions ...
If he has not previously worn a butt plug for an extended period of time, then all day and at work to boot may be a bit too much to ask MilkGirl82. Unless of couse your goal is to have a reason to punish his failure.
04/05/2015
milkgirl82 milkgirl82
Quote:
Originally posted by RonLee
If he has not previously worn a butt plug for an extended period of time, then all day and at work to boot may be a bit too much to ask MilkGirl82. Unless of couse your goal is to have a reason to punish his failure.
Thank you for your reply!
I should have said that he has begun wearing it around the house and increasing the time each time. He is up to an hour or so and won't try wearing it to work until he is used to wearing it longer.
04/05/2015
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by milkgirl82
Thank you for your reply!
I should have said that he has begun wearing it around the house and increasing the time each time. He is up to an hour or so and won't try wearing it to work until he is used to wearing it longer.
Thank you for the clarification! As far as lube that would not have to be re-applied during extended wear that long... petroleum jelly is about the only thing that would not be absorbed that I can think of. However, many folks really don't like it for anal use, for very good reasons. Perhaps a better choice would be to have him use the normal lube he uses at home but to re-apply periodically. For abdominal comfort, he will probably have to remove it a few times during the day to expel gas anyway. Remind him to bring a couple of zip lock plastic bags to put his plug into, if it turns out he cannot wear it the entire day.

My Baby and I have tried more lubes than I can remember. What was our go-to favorite "Maximus" has now been burning both her and me, so we don't use it anymore. Currently, we use "Liquid Silk" I really believe that one has to try it to know if it will work for you. Given that, I would, however, avoid any of the warming or otherwise stimulating lubes.

Now just out of my own curiosity, which butt plug is this lucky fellow going to be wearing?
04/06/2015
milkgirl82 milkgirl82
His biggest concern and fear is whether the lube will leak through his underwear and dress pants at work. Have you ever known this to be an issue?

As far as what plug I am leaving that up to him to decide what he likes but I did notice a thread here about good extended use plugs yesterday and I plan to share that with him.
04/06/2015
RonLee RonLee
Quote:
Originally posted by milkgirl82
His biggest concern and fear is whether the lube will leak through his underwear and dress pants at work. Have you ever known this to be an issue?

As far as what plug I am leaving that up to him to decide what he likes but I did notice a ...
Oh yes, I've experienced "leakage" myself having used coconut oil with a butt plug. Coconut oil is rather thin though so perhaps that was why it did that.

I have yet to really find a butt plug that is actually comfortable for wearing more than about an hour. I've tried the Tristan silicone plug, the nJoy pure plugs large and 2.0 as well as the Sasha Grey medium and large. It's usually the flange that causes irritation for me.
04/06/2015
milkgirl82 milkgirl82
Thank you for all your input RonLee! I really appreciate it.
04/06/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
He may also need to be careful of his prostate being milked. There may be some fluid from that also. However from lube unless he applied too much need not be concerned. Njoys can be worn long term if gotten use to at home first. I just put a review on it with mention of long term wear.
link

The lube would also first spread to his butt cheeks anyway. It can be wiped off easily. Have him bring a plastic baggie also. Just in case he can't go the distance.
04/06/2015
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
When I wear a plug out of the house I just use water to get it inserted - no other lube. It stays in better and no leakage. However I don't wear it for more than 2 hours. Taking it out isn't hard - just take it slow.

If I was going to try to wear it all day, I would use coconut oil, then wipe off the excess. I use a 1.5" to 1.75" plug -and as long as I don't try to force it, I can work it in with minimal lube.
04/08/2015
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 4