Men: Does butt play make you limp?

CarrieCatt CarrieCatt
My BF is open minded and he claims that being penetrated anally feels good to him, but he doesn't like to do it because it makes his cock limp. If it feels good, I don't understand why he loses his erection. But, any time we use a plug or dildo on him, his cock goes limp. What's going on here? Or is he lying and anal is really not the pleasurable to him?
12/12/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
An erection isn't an indicator of pleasure on any level. A man can be rock hard and not be enjoying anything you're doing to him and he can be completely soft and be going out of his mind with pleasure.

In this case, the anal stimulation is taking focus away from the penis so there's no reason for the tissue to remain erect until he gets ready to orgasm.
12/12/2012
toy review man toy review man
I have found sometime a toy over stimulates my prostate and I lose my erection (but I can still climax)
12/12/2012
ScottA ScottA
Don't worry about erections during anal play. They can come and go, and it doesn't change the feelings. I'm not sure why it is an issue for your BF, but if he wants anal play and to remain hard mixing in a bit of penis play can help.
12/12/2012
Tork48309 Tork48309
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
An erection isn't an indicator of pleasure on any level. A man can be rock hard and not be enjoying anything you're doing to him and he can be completely soft and be going out of his mind with pleasure.

In this case, the anal ... More
Well said Stormy, I cannot even add to your comment.
12/12/2012
MrWill MrWill
It all depends. Sometimes I am super hard, sometimes nothing.


I have a feeling Stormy gave the BEST answer for this.
12/12/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
not a thing at all that i can add. Stormy rocks...
12/12/2012
married with children married with children
I have been hard everytime my wife and I play like that.
12/12/2012
AF AF
Your boyfriend is not lying. It has all got to do with his pelvic-floor muscle (the one you uses to prevent peeing when contracting): when you relax your anal sphincters you have to relax your pelvic-floor muscles -> less erection. When you contract your pelvic-muscles, the erection gets stronger (less anal relaxing). However..an erection with a buttplug is trainable, just takes time (pilates could be beneficial haha)
12/13/2012
Trysexual Trysexual
I had this experience early on, but not anymore. It actually makes mine stronger now. It's not abnormal though. Don't worry.
12/13/2012
Mikemanz Mikemanz
no, i stay very hard
12/13/2012
Bill220 Bill220
I have varying results that range from completely limp to completely hard.
12/13/2012
AF AF
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill220
I have varying results that range from completely limp to completely hard.
I have the same: last saturday, the 1st hour it was limb. Butt somehow after that I had such a strong erection it was unbelievable and I was for almost an 1hr on the verge of exploding (without even touch it, just pure P-stimulation, stretch etc.)
12/18/2012
Roshandalaquanda Roshandalaquanda
Quote:
Originally posted by CarrieCatt
My BF is open minded and he claims that being penetrated anally feels good to him, but he doesn't like to do it because it makes his cock limp. If it feels good, I don't understand why he loses his erection. But, any time we use a plug or ... More
theres no correlation. if he says he likes it then he'll keep doing it. he has nothing to gain from lying.
02/28/2013
jj1228 jj1228
No if anything it makes me stay harder longer.
04/03/2013
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 14