Outdoors

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Outdoors

Sasha Dreams Sasha Dreams
Do you guys recommend some kind of vibrator that I can use it while I'm outside, working, or doing my yoga classes?
03/13/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Sasha Dreams
Do you guys recommend some kind of vibrator that I can use it while I'm outside, working, or doing my yoga classes?
How do you feel about vibrating anal plugs and vibrating panties?
03/13/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
The We-Vibe 4 is on my wish list . Its a splurge toy but something you could get solo pleasure from as well as have couple play with. It has WiFi capabilities so your partner can remote in and secretly activate it whenever he/she wishes. Fun times ahead!
link
03/14/2015
Rossie Rossie
Eden just came out with the Unity G-spot & Clitoral Vibrator. It's shaped somewhat like the We-Vibe 4 but has an extra 1/2 inch insertable length (might work better for the ladies with a higher G-spot). It only has a built-in control pad and not a remote control, but it's way cheaper than the We-Vibe 4. I'm curious how well this one performs?
03/14/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
I was thinking the blueMotion NEX|1 from OhMiBod. It can fit in your panties unnoticed and you or your partner can control it from your smart phone. If you want more information, click me
03/14/2015
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I was thinking the blueMotion NEX|1 from OhMiBod. It can fit in your panties unnoticed and you or your partner can control it from your smart phone. If you want more information, click me ...
Sincerely yours, N reviewed the blueMotion NEX|1: review.
03/15/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
Sincerely yours, N reviewed the blueMotion NEX|1: review.
I saw that after I had purchased and used the toy, however, I don't 100% agree with everything she said. I was lucky and able to pick mine up a few days before the general public and at a more reasonable pricing point.
03/15/2015
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
I saw that after I had purchased and used the toy, however, I don't 100% agree with everything she said. I was lucky and able to pick mine up a few days before the general public and at a more reasonable pricing point.
It would be helpful if you could leave your opinion in the Customer Feedback section on Eden's product page of the blueMotion NEX|1. I'm sure others would love to learn more about the product from individual users.
03/15/2015
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 4