What is the best part of your anal toy experience?

  • Christmas shipping schedule

What is the best part of your anal toy experience?

Porygorish Porygorish
Sasha Grey signature plug medium
Related to: 
Is it the size or the fullness of the bulb? Or the width of the shaft holding it in? Or having it pushed in and out? Or just the entirety of the thought of being plugged and having the thrill of it be hidden from other people, or just having the added factor of anal stimulation?
08/22/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I enjoy the pressure - but I need a little thrusting for maximum effect. For that reason I prefer dildos to plugs.
08/23/2012
te te
Feeling full and the idea of the size are big ones for me.
08/23/2012
bh253 bh253
I like the naughty feeling I get from wearing a plug under my clothes!
08/23/2012
AvgJon AvgJon
Quote:
Originally posted by bh253
I like the naughty feeling I get from wearing a plug under my clothes!
Me too..
08/24/2012
Tork48309 Tork48309
That's a tough one, I want to choose all of the above but ultimately enjoying a 10 minute orgasm without ejaculating is awesome.
08/24/2012
JohnnyB87 JohnnyB87
I like the feeling as I walk around, sit, gyrate...
08/25/2012
ScottA ScottA
The whole package. Foreplay, insertion, fullness, stretching, thrusting...
08/25/2012
Two Grand Two Grand
Just moving around with it stuck in my ass and no one knows and the fullness of it between my cheeks. Oh yeah cant wait to have sex.
08/25/2012
Why Not? Why Not?
It's everything about the experience, but I would say that the stretch and the fullness is what I usually crave the most.
08/28/2012
123joy 123joy
Quote:
Originally posted by te
Feeling full and the idea of the size are big ones for me.
cool
09/07/2012
Procaine Procaine
Quote:
Originally posted by Porygorish
Is it the size or the fullness of the bulb? Or the width of the shaft holding it in? Or having it pushed in and out? Or just the entirety of the thought of being plugged and having the thrill of it be hidden from other people, or just having the ...
If this was a multiple choice question, I'd have to answer "E, all of the above!"
09/07/2012
nosrslylol nosrslylol
I enjoy the length!
11/10/2012
Luca77 Luca77
Definitely thrusting of the toy. Size doesn't hurt either.
11/10/2012
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 14